Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 48 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 47 48
E
E
Does anyone know why Private Message's are disabled on this board?? It's odd that they don't want people to contact one another unless they think that we would circumvent and use it as a dating agency!! Now there's a thought ... !!! LOL

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
OP Offline
L
Right got to answer H about friday, but just to throw the spanner in the works, I have checked bank and there zilch in there, H hasnt put as much money in there as he normally would off by now and also transferred a large sum to his credit card without saying on friday! Now I can rummage around for food, but need petrol to see madam. If I email him he is not going to pick it up till this evening or even maybe later and I need money before that! so Im gonna have to txt him and earlier than I would rather do. Normally in this situation he would work from home and do banking as well, but I cant bank on it (awful pun I know)

Here goes!

Hi, Friday is ok, although may not be around till later! Have checked bank situation this morning and it is very low, are you planning to move money over as I have commitments this week!

Does that sound too cold, short, blunt or mysterious?

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
E
Rabbit, I don't know that I would say that you may not be around until later ... just let him come along and find you not there (nothing to stop you spying from behind the bushes and then make your grand entrance)!!

The bank situation is a tough one for me as I am in a similar boat this evening - and I have just found out that H cleaned out my private account too, in June, when I was back in the UK. To say that I am furious is an understatement but I had not even checked that account until I went to transfer some funds to the joint, this evening.

Seems like we both need money talks with our WAHs.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
OP Offline
L
Ok note taken Nell, only thing will have to ask ETA as I live in a cul du sac so cant exactly hide anywhere lol. Wish me luck about to send it now!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Ok went with "hi friday is ok any eta, bank is low are you transferring any money over as i have commitments! Rabbit"

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

L
OP Offline
L
Texted message at three thirty just as he was leaving from work, so knew he probably wouldnt get to read or reply until he got home, giving me time to breathe and get on with other things.

Reply "Thanx will come from work so about 5.30pm, £000 going in the bank 2morrow"

Funny he has only started doing this daft teenager spelling of txts since we started this whole mess, I think I have got one somewhere between WAS/MLC lol.

Good news about money going into the bank as I was a bit fed up with my plans being scuppered this week, so I am going lingerie shopping thursday, its not for him but for me, I have lost so much weight now its all falling off me, and a nice silky nightdress, I gave up buying silky ones when he complained he didnt like them so tough! That and sassy new haircut coming up instead of plain and practical as it doesnt need cutting so often. Its so nice to have a week of doing things for me.

Friend came over tonight to help me do some gardening, and I said I wanted to do some little things around the house to show how much Im getting on with things and have changed for me, she replied you have changed a lot in the last month he cant possibly fail to see that. Maybe he will or maybe he wont but I sure feel better, Im back in control of me and what I do and Im beginning to like it (need a big smiley face emoticon).

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
E
Morning Rabbit!

That's a much better email imo! Lovely living in a cul-d-sac until you need subterfuge!!

Great news that the money for GAL'ing is going in to the bank and even better that you are going to get out there and enjoy it!

Probably best to get some agreement now on a regular income so that you don't have to contact H if and when the money does not appear to arrive. Set up a DD or SO perhaps?? Needs to be formalised I would guess.

"I think I have got one somewhere between WAS/MLC" - I know how you feel about this one too! I echo - and my H has started this "hey" business now, which he would NEVER have said in the past, being a true Anglophile and hating of anything to do with Uncle Sam (sorry American buds)!

So, wearing the new nightie and sporting the new sassy haircut is the way to go for you then!

Glad that your friend has noticed the changes in you. It's hard to see that the WAHs don't notice when others do.

Have a good day Rabbit and I shall check in when I get home.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

Eskimo Nell #1838584 09/16/09 10:57 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Oh I think they notice Nell they just dont want to admit to themselves that we are managing without them because it would knock a brick out of the ego wall!

Its a slow day today, waiting in for S's car to be collected anywhere between 8-6, I hate long days with no company. So far have done a bit of ironing, and cleared all the rubbish off S's landing, unfortunately one thing was a folder with all our birth/marriage certificates in, do you know my heart didnt sink when reading it, I just thought what a lot of years to waste.. not sure if I meant my input into a marriage or H throwing them away yet! Probably a bit of both.

Im still ploughing through my house tidying, some days I get cross that H is not putting any input into it, I didnt mind doing it for us as a family, but resent doing it just so he can eventually sell it and go on his merry way. Although sorting out the clutter does take my mind off things. We have been here ten years at the end of Oct and a lot of stuff has accumilated over time. Going to get stuck into the hoovering after this cuppa coffee. Might have to get yard staff to ride madam for me a bit this week as I cant see me getting every thing I want to achieve done.. Oh well one step at a time I suppose.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Lost Rabbit #1838779 09/16/09 05:04 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Yeah car was picked up by three, so a quick dash to pick up food, prescription and into the beauticians to get eyebrows done, as it was a quickie appointment I didnt think I'd have my usual lass, but as she had a cancellation and was worried about me she swapped over bless her. Ok my H might have become a pr*t but I have had so many other blessings come out of this I can certainly say its worth it some days! L said she knew something was up it just wasnt like me, so not only did she do my eyebrows but said there was a couple of free appointments tomorrow if I wanted a manicure, and not to worry if it all got a bit much just to phone and let her know.. So operation feel good is going to plan so far!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Lost Rabbit #1839019 09/16/09 10:19 PM
E
E
Originally Posted By: Lost Rabbit
Oh I think they notice Nell they just dont want to admit to themselves that we are managing without them because it would knock a brick out of the ego wall!

How right you are!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

Page 15 of 48 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard