Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 79 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 78 79
B
OP Offline
B
How do you quote just part of the post? I mean I hit "Quote" and the whole message I was replying to came in the quote.

Me: 42
Him: 43

Two divorcees in a relationship
B
OP Offline
B
BJ - agreed. STronger rocks.

D
D
haha BigJohn (ughs I hate to say that :)) and Stronger has a point.

Back then, I got into serious gymming big time - for ME. It sure beat the drinking and sinking into depression and feeling sorry for yourself route. Even in WAW mode, W could not help but notice - even when she insisted that her A with OM and lack of connection with me had "nothing to do with physical attraction or looks". I liked the distraction, the goals of getting immensely strong and feeling good, the adrenaline rush. When her colleagues and friends did the usual mild flirting at social events, and commented how hot her H was, even asking if they could loan me for hen parties, I knew it unsettled her.

Didn't matter to me, I just liked working towards adding another 10 lbs to my bench press or shaving another minute off my times for distance running.

Me 42
W 39
Married: 11 Jan 1998, T: Since 1992
First Bomb: Sep 2007
Confirmed A/OM: 4 Nov 2007
Kids: D10, S5
Reconciled and together again after (alot of) time and heartbreak.
3rd kid, S, born 2 Jan 2010.
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: RedSoxFan
Originally Posted By: Hope4Luv
DAng, how to I use the "quotes" feature here people?

Just click on the quotes button at the bottom of the post. What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox?

I"m using firefox

B
B
Originally Posted By: Hope4Luv
How do you quote just part of the post? I mean I hit "Quote" and the whole message I was replying to came in the quote.

Hope,

I don't think it matters what browser you are using although I am also using Firefox.

Here is how you do it. Click on the "quote" button on the post you want to comment on. This will bring up the entire post which will be bracketed by [quote(and the poster's name)] at the beginning and [/quote] at the end. Simply erase the parts of the post you don't want to comment on and bracket that part of the post that you do want to comment on like this:

[*quote] This is an example of a quote from a post.[/quote]

Note that I had to add an *in front of the word quote at the beginning of the above sentence instead of [quote] so that you could see what I'm talking about- otherwise it would have posted as a quote box like the one you see above. As far as your comments regarding a specific quote, just add them below the quoted text.

To view what your post will look like once posted, hit the "preview post" button. If you are satisfied with your post, click on the "submit" button.

Make sense?

M: 41
W: 39
S: 11
S: 10
D: 4
1st contact w/OM: 1/19/09
EA began: 2/14/09
EA discovered: 3/1/09
I file for D 8/25/09 to protect myself
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: BigJohn

Make sense?

THanks!!! I got it!

B
B
Originally Posted By: Deep
Even in WAW mode, W could not help but notice - even when she insisted that her A with OM and lack of connection with me had "nothing to do with physical attraction or looks". I liked the distraction, the goals of getting immensely strong and feeling good, the adrenaline rush. When her colleagues and friends did the usual mild flirting at social events, and commented how hot her H was, even asking if they could loan me for hen parties, I knew it unsettled her.

Deep,

Got the same thing going in my sitch with the looks and comments from other women and am sensing the same reaction from my W. Despite her wacko behavior, I've been coming to the same conclusion regarding the physical attraction my W has for me. I don't think that is so easy for the WAWs to turn off. In my case, my W goes out of her way not to see me nude, partially nude or even when I'm nicely dressed.

Now that you are back with your W, has she confirmed that those feelings of attraction for you never went away?

P.S.- Sorry for the hijack Hope. Deep has me curious here.

M: 41
W: 39
S: 11
S: 10
D: 4
1st contact w/OM: 1/19/09
EA began: 2/14/09
EA discovered: 3/1/09
I file for D 8/25/09 to protect myself
OP Offline
B
IT's fine -= I'm curious too!

B
OP Offline
B
The bummer is - now that my WAS has left HE has lost weight and looks very hot. I had lost all attraction to him the last few years we were together, and now I am feeling attraction to him again. Damn why are they better looking when running out the door? Wish I had that power over my H.

S
S
Well BigJohn, I'm going to have to catch up on your thread.

Hope,
He probably does.
my H's OW looked NOTHING like me. We couldn't be more opposite.
Here's a funny story....one of the biggest fights they got into, his friend told me about. OW once asked H's friend and H "Who do you think is more attractive, me or Stronger?" Friend who never really liked her said "Stronger." H hesitated and said "You're both completely different and can't be compared." The safe answer I guess. Friend told me as the conversation progressed she kept pushing. So H seemed annoyed and said "Well, if you think about it, Stronger is more attractive." OW was pissed and wanted H to explain. So he said "Stronger is 10 years older than you, had a 9 pound baby and is still in better shape." Friend said she just stared at H. And then H seemed to get even more irritated. She told him "You're just saying that." He answered, "I said it because it's true. Stronger has worked her ass off, literally and I won't take that from her." Then OW starts in on faces. "Who has a prettier face?" Friend said without hesitation "You are two very different people with different racial backgrounds....I think you're both pretty." Apparently she didn't learn and pushed again, so H said "Stronger."

Friend said she didn't talk to him for more than a week and when she did, it was snide comments like "Go talk to your wife, if she's so hot."

And he did, that was in April. And that's when I noticed he seemed to be making more of an effort with us. Granted, we hit a huge bump in late may, early June, but worked through that too.

Also goes to show you, the OP's show their ugly sides....you just have to let them.

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
Page 18 of 79 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 78 79

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard