Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 87 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 86 87
D
OP Offline
D
Another long day at D's swimming. My 180 was that I did not text H any swimming results as I usually do. He will now have an indication that something is different.

Kids invited to H's for dinner. S went and D declined. Now I have to get organised for dinner and work tomorrow.

Julia, yes I've been to Raffles and sat amongst the peanut shells-thought they might be gone these days with the high incidence of nut allergies! Does your brother live in Singapore?

I want to travel soon and I wouldn't care where I visit but I think Japan is really the highest on my list.

Are you travelling alone Julia? I don't think I could do that...I love my own company for a day and that's about all I can manage. Solo travel...hmmm big 180

Best go, will try to check in later

Cas

E
E
Cas - what's a tram flap, as you wrote on my post? confused

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
D
OP Offline
D
Hi Nell,

Posting to you here to tell you that I can't post on your thread. The only option is notify. Have I stuffed up here?

Cas

D
OP Offline
D
Spoke to close friend who was catching up on my past week. I told her I argued with H (my post #1820061 - Mon Aug 17 2009 10:39 AM) at time in laws were staying. Friend was interested that H hadn't had ow visit inlaws for 10 days and then following our argument and s's refusal to help with move ow appears for the move and for dinner with inlaws next day. In my argument with H he told me he was 'in a relationship' so he had no time for me. My friend thinks H then had to prove a point to me about his relationship and that was why ow was then invited to help move and to have dinner. Interesting perspective. She also thinks nc is perfect now.

G
G
Hi Cas

Good luck going back to work, just take it easy the first few days though.

I think you are being very strong having nc with your H that takes great strength of mind.

I myself have gone a bit backward as keeping up DBing the past few days has been pretty much impossible.

Enjoy planning your holiday too, that is always such fun. I even just love looking at brochures. I have never travelled apart from Fiji.

(((Cas)))

Trying to keep hope alive
E
E
Hi Cas - not sure what's happening with you not being able to post to my thread. Will go look ... silly question but you were logged in, were you? I know that it caught me out the other day when I thought that I was but actually was not!

Meanwhile, good luck with returning to work. Just take it easy and don't push yourself. If there's something that you can't do, let your supervisor know.

What are your thoughts in regard your friend thinking that nc is a good option for you now? Are you able to do that - are you ready?

I am on Day 5 of my 'darkness' but it has not raised any response from H yet ... he did not email over the weekend and, although I had asked him last Wednesday to forward a letter (by email) that he had previously written to me as I need it for counselling today, he still has not sent it. I rather think that means he is ashamed of his 'bomb' 'the script' 'his feelings' that were all committed to type face. Either that or he is just in his funk, OR his usual forgetfulness, compounded by his MLC has just plain washed the request away!! 3 good reasons there but all equally frustrating and the same outcome that I don't get what I asked for!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
E
Cas - just wanted to let you know that I have jumped over to here now as my other thread seemed to be locked out:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1828866#Post1828866

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

D
OP Offline
D
Hi Guys,

Enjoyed work but am now exhausted so will organise dinner and head to bed early. I don't cope so well when I get really tired and my emotions take over the rational side so I think I'd better listen to my body!

Cas

E
E
Good on ya Cas - do listen to the body ... it is far wiser than the brain and especially more superior than the heart!

Did it go OK, even though you are exhausted? Do people at work know of your sitch, or is that another burden to have to keep that a secret?

Talk tomorrow .. sleep a restful and restorative sleep smile

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

D
OP Offline
D
Day 8....

Qn from Cas

Email from H tonight asking if I have any obsolete furniture.

Guess I have a few options

1. Look around and see what I could give him (I would have done this in the past)

2. Ignore the email

3. Reply, "Sorry I am using it all"

4. Reply, "Sorry I am using it all but when I have spare stuff I'll let you know.

5. Other suggestions?

The kids tell me he is after a bookshelf I have in the garage and also some drawers in the study. Wondering why he didn't ask specifically for those items. They're not expensive items and as he's just bought all new items I'm wondering why he'd want them.

Page 25 of 87 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard