Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well, my parents surprised me & S15 by bringing dinner over smile

S15 went out to buy his girlfriend a birthday present, she turns 16 next week; after that he went out with some friends to the movies. My parents and I watched the pre-game stuff for the all-star game. After they left I went on a bike ride and then ended up at my brother's house to watch the rest of the game and got to see the AL win again smile

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Today was a good day. Work went well, my projects are starting to gain some steam and are moving along. After work, lifted weights and did my 100 push-up routine. Came home and walked to my brothers house for dinner. My parents picked up S15 and his girlfriend and we had a good time talking and eating. Then I walked home and my parents dropped the kids off at girlfriends house. I will go in a few minutes to pick up S15. S13 spent the day with his friend from out of town, then came home late last night.

W did not make it to S15's game but did bring him lunch today. She also folded some laundry I hadn't done yet.

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Still going along, work is good, kids are great, still working out...reading the Bible daily and just enjoying the summer.

Tonight the 12 yr old girls from our little league won their first sectional all-star game 3-2. They were down to their last out when they scored 2 runs to take the lead and get the victory! they play again tomorrow at noon. So, tomorrow I plan on bike riding in the morning then head over to our little league field to watch the game.

S15's girlfriend's 16 birthday dinner is tonight, they along with about 15 other kids went to downtown Chicago for dinner. Waiting for him to call to pick them up from the train station.

While I was on my walk tonight I happened to go past where OM & W are living and saw them kissing in the street... frown mad sick I was about a block and half away but still could see them...ugh Will be praying lots tonight.

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
Met OM 10/10/08; Bomb 12/27/08; Moved in with OM 01/27/09
Me stronger and happier everyday!
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life...... Things are to be used and people are to be loved.

But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved... During this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind:

Things are to be used, but People are to be loved ... Be yourself....This is the only day we HAVE.
Have a nice day

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
This morning, met a friend for a bike ride and had a good time.
S15 went golfing with MIL and said he had fun.
I went to watch the 12 yr old all-star girls pull out another victory today for our little league laugh

Now, I'm baking cookies for my brother and SIL's baby shower which is tomorrow. It should be a fun day, she is due in September and we are looking forward to a baby in the family. grin

Then, going to church and dinner with my parents. After that, some friends are coming over and we are going to the pub crawl in my town. Should be fun even though the odds of seeing W & OM are very high. crazy

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Took a walk this morning, then went to the baby shower and helped setup and had a lot of fun. Spent time with family and friends (not all of them know my sitch) and it was nice being around them. Then I helped them clean up and bring the gifts back to their house. Spent the evening with S13 as S15 was at a friend's house.

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Update: S15's high school played in the state tournament this week and was knocked out today in the semi-finals frown They finished the summer season 19-3. He got to pitch 2 innings on Monday (we was the only junior to pitch this week), had 3Ks and gave up 0 runs grin

Work has been going fairly well, been busy but distracted thinking about W at times and missing her. However, the nights have been busy as S13 and I have been playing 1 vs 100 on XBOX and its been a lot of fun cool

Did get in a quick walk today, now that baseball is over for the summer will get back to exercising regularly again. Still reading the Bible and actually enjoying it. Need to go pick up S15 from his girlfriend's mom's house. Her parents D when she was 10.

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well, today was a good day. Work was productive. Stopped at store to pick up Nintendo DS Lite for S13 as he saved up for the game system and I bought him Super Mario Brothers. It took 3 hours to charge and now he has been playing for about an hour and keeps laughing and telling me how much he loves me. He finally beat World 2 smile

S15 is spending the night at a buddy's house and he took the XBOX system over there. W took both kids out to lunch today.

I baked brownies tonight for my support group meeting tomorrow. I'm taking tomorrow and Monday off from work as my boss gave me a couple of days to use (not vacation) for all the night time work I did in June and working over July 4th weekend. I'm planing on bike riding tomorrow and see what else comes up until my meeting.

P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Last night's group meeting was very good, some new people showed up and we watched "The Secret". Very interesting concepts, lots of which I have read in the Bible, DR and on this very board smile

Today, kids have plans most of the day, so I'll bike ride with a friend. Then going to a vision workshop this afternoon.

Me-44
WAW-42 (ILYBNILWY)
S-16
S-14
M-10/17/1992 T23
P
ppenton Offline OP
OP Offline
P
What a fantastic day, praise the Lord! grin

The bike ride I did this morning really put me in a terrific mood and I feel at peace and am looking forward to the vision board class I will attend later today. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. cool

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard