Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25
jojo1 #1779628 06/07/09 05:47 PM
J
J
Update:

1.) Went to brunch with friends
a.) E was included, we had a nice time, I have to remember to keep a watchful eye.
2.) E told me that when she spoke to A to thank him for a wonderful time at party, A told her to tell me to have a cocktail party and to make sure to invite him.
a.) He also told her that he wants to make sure that I 'do it' and not just talk about it.
b.) Feels good that he is interested in getting back into my life. I like it.
3.) A also told E that he thought I looked very pretty Friday night, and he thought I was too hard on myself.
a.) I am grateful to E that she told me these things. I hope that they are true.

Goal for self:

1.) try to activate myself and 'do'
2.) I want to 'do' lots of things.

jojo
J
J
Thanks PH! I agree with you. I'm going to start reading the newsletters again. I remember that they do encourage.

I think I always want to send the note when I'm feeling doubtful or frightened, but it seems that good things are happening anyway. I feel encouraged. Hmmmm...2-1/2 years and the encouragement from A for connection is finally building.

What is happening with you and your H?

jojo
jojo1 #1782055 06/12/09 12:43 AM
J
J
Current Status:

1.) Find myself thinking about A and his new friend, D (woman).
a.) my mind is whirling about their friendly relationship.

2.) I am jealous. I want what she has. I wonder if she wants him. I try to think of positive things that happened, but still he is in her life.

3.) Question: is he starting to let me into his life now? I would like that very much. I miss him.

4.) It is his birthday this Wednesday. She knew his birthday. What are they doing to celebrate? I would like to celebrate his birthday.

5.) I think I have competition.

jojo
jojo1 #1782074 06/12/09 01:53 AM
DB Coach
DB Coach
Hey you two...glad you connected. If you want support JoJo, PH will be there for you - along with me! Thanks, PH!

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
jojo1 #1782080 06/12/09 02:05 AM
DB Coach
DB Coach

Dear JoJo,
I would encourage you to stop thinking about D and continue to focus on the positives of the night you had with A. Also, to begin thinking about your next steps that encourage your summer goals.

Is it doable to do that? I believe in you and in your ability to mentally move forward and let go of the worries.

Big hug!

(

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
DB Coach
DB Coach
Hi PH,
JoJo asked how you are doing and I am also wondering how this month has been for you. Catch us up when you can!

Take care, Laurie

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
P
P
Laurie, Thought you got the update... Let me know. Thank you for checking in on me.

Jojo, I am doing OK despite being in the midst of D discussions. I told my counselor today that I have a spring in my step despite all that's happening with my H and my M. He commended me for being able to live in the moment, despite my M problems.

Take Laurie's advice. Focus on the positive things with your H, and keep up the praying, and reading the Charlyne Cares. There is a reason for why this crisis happened. Work on yourself and on your R with God, because you will need both these things for when your H comes home. God wants us to put Him first...

Take care, PH

PH's Thread
J
J
Thanks PH, you are amazing...it is exactly your kind of attitude and feeling that I want for myself.

God is good! It is amazing how much he has shown me how much he is there for me and how much he is answering my prayers.

Hi Laurie, I can't wait to talk later. Good advice. I remember now, if it doesn't do me any good, don't go there.

11:11 is coming around a lot lately. After I pray, 11:11 or 1:11. I talk to God 'A LOT'... I look up 11:11 or 7:31 (another favorite).

What I want myself to be is self-assured...strong with my convictions...easy going...talented...independent...yet, loving, giving, caring, understanding. I want to show my talents...I want to practice discipline.

I want A to say 'Wow'!

I have been patting myself on the back more often lately.

Today, I asked God for encouragement. I received such wonderful words of encouragement just moments after I asked from three different sources. I knew right away how Good God is and I felt loved immediately.

PH, you are wonderful and beautiful. Big hug to you! smile And isn't Laurie the BEST! xxoo

jojo
J
J
Positive List:

1.) A invited me to his place for a cocktail party.
2.) When I initially said that I couldn't attend, he acted as if he was upset. Encouraged me to come.
3.) Told me that he wanted to invite me to his birthday party.
4.) During the night, looked to me to ask for support.
5.) When taking pictures, he held me close with cheek to cheek.
6.) Talked to me later when everyone left. He seemed very comfortable.
7.) Talked heart to heart about how his parents view him. 'I wish my parents loved me like your parents love you'. I told him that they do.
8.) Walked me to my car & we joked a bit.
9.) Text me the next day to see how I was feeling, since the alcohol effected me a little the night before.
10.) He told my friend that he thought that I looked good and seemed like I was doing good.
11.) Told my friend that he wants to encourage me to have a gathering at my house so he can come to it.

12.) I joined the gym!!

All good and God is holding my hand. I feel that we are turning a corner, but at a slow speed. I will take it.

jojo
jojo1 #1782675 06/13/09 12:39 AM
K
K
This is an interesting post. I usually post under "Doing Me" in newcomers and yesterday I wrote all about the signs God sends me. It is so amazing.

Attainable goals for me:

Bake another cake - I did this a few weeks ago and H was happy to taste it. It helped break some ice at a time when we were both "dim".

Watch a comedy on TV with H. We usually watch the news but a comedy would be good.

Vary my exercise routine. I usually walk/run but I want to add some yoga and light weights.

Try new recipes. Especially things H likes but that I have never tried because I thought they might be too difficult.

Keep up a PMA. It can be a challenge at times but God is with me, so why should I be down?

I have some others but I will focus on these for a bit and see how it goes.

Can't keep a good woman down
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard