Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mfl Offline
Hi sane

I wondered where you had gone - I'm so glad to find you in piecing!!

You certainly deserve it, you have worked so hard.

I wondered if I could ask a favour? Whilst reading through you thread I saw some stuff which had happened in my sitch/my H has also said or done. The ways in which you have done things and the solutions you found to them were inspirational. I wanted to read through some more of your old threads but could only find back as far as "I want to talk about Guilt" (sorry to remind you of this darker period). Could you tell me the titles or links to the ones before that?

I'd really appreciate it as my sitch has taken a bad turn for the worst lately and I want to concider ALL my options before I take any action. On the verge of giving up but then keep realising I'm not a quitter LOL.

Hope everything is well with you.

Yanni
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

Just a little update.

Not a lot to say, things have been plodding along the same really.

H and I still dating and getting a long nicley
H has calmed down a bit with the persuing I havent had a miss you text in a while lol.

However he went on a golfing trip for 1 week, he came back tuesday aftrenoon, turned up at my house at 7.30 totally unexpected... hmmm he was expecting me to be in shame cos I nearly went shopping, that would of shocked him

Anyway he turned up with a bottle of my fav perfume

I have a lot going on at work at the momment and Last night when H turned up to pick up D, he staid for Coffee, I was a little distant. He looked across at me and Said " whats up sue" I said oh nout, just work. He looked concerned when he said it, that was a nice momment.

We had already planned to go out for dinner Xmas day, I asked H what he was doing Boxing day. he said dont know, I been thinking about that,( because this year he has his girls on Boxing day ) I said would you and the girls like to come over here. he said, yeah ok Maybe that gave him some insight into the fact I have no expectations on his return home.

We are suppossed to be going to see the film finding Nemo this weekend, so I will await and see.

I think H is still a little in his cave, but it must be getting kinda lonley stuck in there.

Sue

Mfl,

The best thing to do when you are not sure is nothing. But we need to be action oriented! So it's good that you come here for help!

Yes, do not be a quitter!

Saneone,

Thanks for the cheerleading! Looks like things are going well for you!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

H and I went out last night to see a movie and a nibble as he put it in his text

We had a good night, however I said a few things I wish I hadn't of said.

I cant even remeber them now, but I remember cringing after I had said them.

Few positives though

H said he was trying to change things ( not sure what but thats what he said)

I told him a story about how about three months after we had split, a guy at work had asked me if I had been o a self improvement course. He told me I had changed and got confidence, my answer was Nope I just got rid of my man!!

H said, so did I make you like that?? I said No you didn't, at the time I thought you had, but no you didn't make me like that, I had let myself get like that. H jsut put his arm round me and we walked to the car.

Im not sure if this was good or bad.

I also told H that I have always been left untill there is a free slot in his life to fit me in, he said thats not true sue, I said well thats what I felt like and I still feel it. Oh blimmmeee that sounds awfull.

He gave me a lovley snog at the end of the night, so it cant all be that bad... can it

oh i dunno

Sue,

Well, I don't see anything to get upset about! At least you were admitting that you had a part in your marital problem that it was just him. And he seemed to respond like he wasn't upset. So no harm done! You're doing great!

Deb

Quote:

I also told H that I have always been left untill there is a free slot in his life to fit me in, he said thats not true sue, I said well thats what I felt like and I still feel it. Oh blimmmeee that sounds awfull.

You were just being honest with him and that's okay.

That's the way I felt with my H, also, but he's always been like that--I think part of it is him being a male (no offense to other men out there who aren't like that). BUT, my H did do a lot of other things that I didn't acknowledge or see, that were loving acts on his part, to show me that he did care about me and that at that moment I was number #1.

Cathy

Sue,

I want to thank you for stopping by to check on me, for cheering me on, and for seeing thing I dont't!

There sure are alot of people on here now, good sign! And I think a lot who are going to be successful! You are one of those!

Deb

Thesane:
dont worry about it, you did it great... sometimes we need to express our own feelings, and yes, the best is that he reacted so well...
You are a winner... go, go...!!
andrea

T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

Im thinking there is something wrong with H.

On wednesday he never replied a text I sent him.
Last night H picked up D early, knowing I wouldn't be home from work.
Then later he text me sying : is that right D isn't at school tomorrow??
I had forgotten, I called him and said yes sorry I forgot its a inset day.
H said oh ok.
I said you ok with that ?
H said yeah, ok by.
I said by then... that was it!!!

T
OP Offline
T
Cancel that

Liturally 5 minutes after posting my last threda H text me:

Do I fancy doing something tonight??

Lol

I text back: yeah something sounds great

H text: any Ideas??
I text: you feeling energetic or lazy
H text: energetic
I text: you fancy bowling or ice skating or something?
H text: whats the something?
I text: the same something you was talking about
H text: you wanna do something first then something after ??
I text: i dont mind doing something all night
H text: All Night!!
I text: Yeah I have no problem with that

Ok thats where we are so far.....Are we mad lolol

Last edited by thesane1; 10/24/03 01:12 PM.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard