Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
SLH,

How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while about your sitch?

Mine is about the same. I still haven't called to make my appointment with the coach yet, but will do so this week. I keep putting it off for some reason? I have already paid for it, but just haven't set it up. I actually went on a small date with W tonight. Our counselor said that we need to start doing this and start off small. So I asked her to go play mini-golf after dinner with the kids. We let the kids go next door and we went to play. It was light and fun, but I had a really good fun time with her. And she told me that she had fun and glad I went too.

I definitely want more, but this is a good start. Also, I have been doing a VERY good job of not pursuing and not being needy. I also have been being in a better mood and more pleasant. The one area where I have fallen off is my weight. I seem to be gaining it back. I haven't been working out like I did at first and I talked to my doctor friend and he said the AD that I am on are definitely a factor. He said that Celexa can and will cause you to gain weight especially if you are not being disciplined and I don't think I have been lately.

I have planned the first vacation ever without my W. Its just me and the kids and we are going cruising in July! They have never been and this will be the first one for me since my honeymoon almost 14 years ago. We are all very excited. It is pretty bittersweet for me, b/c I would love nothing more than for her to be with us but I am excited about doing this with my kids.

Oh well, things overall are going pretty good. We have MC again on Wednesday and that is usually good. Also, I need to get the DB coach going this week.

LonelyRzr

Me-37, W-36, M-14, T-24, D-11, S-7
Bomb - 11/29/08, D filed - 9/10/09

current thread
L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Haven't posted in about a week, but here it goes. I had an awesome memorial day weekend with the kidos. We went to my sister's cabin for the weekend and hung out with her family. We rode 4 wheelers, cooked out, had a fish fry, played games, ect. We had a great time with family and I will always remember it.

Nothing new on my sitch, still going to MC and have one tomorrow. We will see what that brings.

Hope everyone's holiday weekend was good and I will try to get caught up on everything now that I am back to civilization \:\)

current thread
S
S
hey lonely
I just got back from vaca! Much needed.
Moved back home a couple of days before the vacation. H stayed there but I didn't ask what he was going to do when I got home from vacation. He is still there, said we were playing house because of the economy. I left the house to relax and breathe.
He sent an email that explained he was sorry about everything, and that he would "live like a gypsy". He asked me about it today when I was talking to him because he was surprised that I was "talking to him after that email." I said what email? I acted as if I never received it. And not that I'm really crazy about lying about it but I figured if I "didn't get the email" then he never "said" he was going to move out and therefore doesn't have to right now.
We'll see.
All crazy, all the time!

L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
SLH,

Welcome back! Hang in there and glad to see you are back home. Hopefully, your little not getting that email will work for a while and you guys can work on M. Keep up the fight and never give up! That is what I am trying to do, although I am not always good at it.

We had a tough MC today. Our C is very good and compassionate and very pro-M. She is really pulling for "us" and trying to keep the "hope" alive. I am still reading books, working on getting me right. Have to get better on the weight, but it is slowly but surely coming.

current thread
S
S
Well the little fib helped but we are still having our issues.
I just need to learn to table everything and walk away and act as if....but you know it's hard. It sucks really.
I wish my H would go to MC. You are very fortunate.

L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
As unfortunate as we all are to be here and in this whole mess, I know that I am fortunate because she is willing to go to MC and at least act like she is willing to try. Not sure her heart is in it now, but at least she is going.

She had surgery again on her mouth today and I took care of her. The kids and I had fun tonight while she slept and then I just left to come to my place to do laundry. Looking forward to next week and the big D. That is the same week the W is taking to kids to our family vacation spot without me, but I will be GALing my butt off. I am staying in a nice hotel all week and will relax and do me things. Hopefully I can hook up with Kev and Jag and go to dinner one night. It will be nice to put a face to the some of the people I keep up with here.

current thread
S
S
Looking forward to the big D?????? What does that mean?

L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
opps, that can mean different things here \:\) Heading to Dallas next week while W and kids are going on a trip.

current thread
S
S
Ohhh, I see. Don't scare me like that!

L
LR1 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I am back from mini vacation. Going to pick up my kids and W at the airport in about an hour. I spent a week doing nothing but relaxing, playing golf, hanging out with family and reading. I also met up with Kevin4Dallas for dinner and we had a good time.

I spent a lot of time thinking on my situation while they were gone and I am rejuvenated in many ways but just as confused in others. I am still hurt by the betrayal of trust with the EA/ possible PA, but am still willing to move past it. It is very hard to do but I am getting there. I know that I am fortunate that my W is willing to go to MC together and does spend some time with me. Maybe this week apart of zero contact and really almost zero communication will help? Who knows. We have another MC tomorrow and I guess I will see where things stand. It has been over 6 months since the bomb dropped and anything physical and over 3 months since we have been separated. I know that is a short time compared to a lot of people on here, but it is so hard.

I just wanted to post a small update since it had been awhile and to see if anyone had any words of wisdom for me?

current thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard