Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25
jojo1 #1769652 05/18/09 10:28 PM
DB Coach
DB Coach
Jo Jo,
I am so glad you had such a great time with your dad! Yeah!!

What are the chances of A showing up at the same time in the near vicinity? \:D What a wonderful moment and I can envision the scene and understand some of the beautiful significance.

And JoJo, I'd encourage you to keep the snow tires on all summer!

Grins and hugs,
Laurie

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
poet #1769656 05/18/09 10:33 PM
DB Coach
DB Coach
Dear Poet,
Since you last posted your goals above, how are you doing on them? I hope you are getting your rest, finding potential jobs, and are doing well with the rest of them!

(And I hope your toenails are looking pretty!)

Take care,
Laurie

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
P
P
Hi Laurie,

Thank you for hearing me. :):):):) Yep, I got my toenails done recently and they are still in "almost" fresh mode. LOL.

Yes, I've accomplished most of my goals. My H goals are on fast-forward zoom, and no I have not talked to him....getting the point of total dismay.

The only goal I have not accomplished thus far is "lose weight." Any good, as in "good" suggestions?

Hugs to you and jojo.

poet

Last edited by poet; 05/19/09 06:12 PM.
J
J
current status:

1.) my mom had a double bi-pass operation.
a.) feeling physically and emotionally tired.

2.) she is now in rehab
b.) my father is very tired.

3.) I txt A for reassurance after hearing the news of operation
a.) He responded in with advice to be strong (very Mars)
b.) A couple of days later he txt to ask how the operation went.
c.) One week after the operation...no word

4.) went to hypnotist
a.) like it a lot
b.) I'm eating better

5.) still...feeling tired and wiped out
a.) giving the card is looking really good about now

6.) going out with friends tomorrow

7.) went to ny last weekend for nephews graduation
a.) nice to see him, but it exhausted me
b.) no time for myself ever, no peace

8.) praying and talking to God a lot lately
a.) I feel that there is something right on the edge of happening...something good is going to happen soon...a turning point of some kind...I can sense something.

jojo
jojo1 #1772758 05/25/09 01:31 AM
J
J
Current Status:

1.) Mom had a better day today.
2.) We are taking her home on Tuesday.
3.) Concerned about both of my parents.
4.) Snuggled with Mom on her bed today and we napped together.
5.) Took my Dad around the rehab on a wheel chair. I think he liked the ride.
6.) Brother and sister-in-law came to visit from NY...good to see them.
7.) Father is giving me air-conditioning for my house. \:\)
8.) Work is tiring...taking a vacation at the end of July. Yay!
9.) No contact to or from A. I'm waiting.
10) Eating better, but I'm not losing weight.

11) Believing in God for something substantial...expecting it.

jojo
jojo1 #1773039 05/26/09 01:07 AM
P
P
I actually need help figuring out what to do. My H, as you know, keeps *some* of his mail going to the mailbox at home. Trouble is, he can't *see* the house from the mailbox as it is up on the highway, and our home is behind a stand of -- oh, I'd say three acres of closely knit trees. So, in order to see the house, he HAS to drive down our limerock road.

When he passes the house, it's because he can't see my car behind the house. So, he drives to the neighbor and if my car is there, he turns around and leaves. If my car is not there, he turns around and then comes in the driveway. My neighbor sees him do this sometimes. But my neighbor can't see if he goes into the house or not, and I can't tell if he's been inside.

Anyway, he's been playing a game with me lately. He does not want to pay for the propane gas bill, but he's still paying the electricity and the Internet and the house insurance. I paid half of the propane bill last month, amounting to $125. This month, I had his lawn mower fixed at $130. But he's been leaving the propane bill in the mailbox for me to see. He even put a piece of mail underneath it for me to surely see it. Anyway, my gf says to ask him to please pay the other half of the bill since I fixed his lawn mower. She says it's only fair. I have another gf who thinks he's a loser. My IC, who used to want me to lose him, now says she wants to support me in whatever I choose. She says to leave a note for him on the envelope explaining the situation. Other DBers have told me to go dark, which I've been now for more than two weeks. I want to stay dark, but I fear this game he's playing (he wants me to call him so he can say "See, I told you not to reach out to me and to leave me alone and you won't)."

Laurie, do you have any advice for me. I want to do what is best for my sitch, but I don't know how to approach it. I really believe it's a game for him, how long will I go without contact. He's very stubborn and likes to be in control.

How should I handle this? (Thanks in advance).

Poet

Last edited by poet; 05/26/09 01:11 AM.
jojo1 #1773117 05/26/09 03:47 AM
J
J
current status:

1.) roommate does not encourage me anymore. says 'he wants to open my eyes'...says 'he wants me to feel better'.
2.) E did not invite me to her b'day party...she invited A.
3.) Roommate was at party...says A acts like he doesn't care for me or that he will never want me again.
4.) taking care of parents have done a job on my emotions
5.) I don't need this extra discouragement in my life.
6.) E is mean...she is out of my life as M is
7.) V (roommate) thinks by saying this is going to make me feel better. I don't!

jojo
jojo1 #1773282 05/26/09 03:19 PM
J
J
current status:

1.) with 3 steps forward, there are 2-1/2 steps backward.
2.) positive emotional progress is difficult
3.) trying to push forward with good eating habits...doing ok
a.) I'm not very disciplined

4.) even though all people...except Mom & L...are against my goals and discourage me with A, I try to remember what Mom and L say and do what I know is right and best. others think I'm crazy.

5.) I have been used and abused for the last time in the 'B.....n' community. I feel that I must be the laughing stock in their group. I must look pathetic. 'she's so nice; let's take advantage of her and get what we want, then dump her'
a.) I thought I had a support person who understood and believed in my goals, but she was only out to get what she wanted. I was discarded by E. The punishment does not match the crime. 'typical behavior for the 'b.......ns'. Dramatic sweeping axing is what i rec'd.

6. feeling abandoned again by people who said they would go along side me, even though it felt like a suspicious vibe for me...I believed them. A, M & now E. I'm afraid of V, too.

7.) I don't trust anyone right now

jojo
jojo1 #1775253 05/30/09 01:19 AM
J
J
Current Status:

1.) Feeling a little better, physically and mentally
a.) nice talk with L got me re-focused
b.) still feel shook up and amazed with E's craziness

2.) re: E, even though I never really trusted her and I kept my distance from her, I thought she was a person who really wanted to help me in my goals toward reconciliation with 'A'.
a.) since the beginning, all the people who were close to me fell away from me in like I had a bad case of leporcy. Swoosh.
b.) now I feel like I am starting over again.

3.) Good news: I discovered that A can relate to me regardless of all that happened.
a.) Goals are to try to initiate..living plans, moving plans, birthday plans.
b.) I'm nervous about his moving far from here. I got used to him being just a few miles away.

jojo
jojo1 #1775968 06/01/09 03:16 AM
J
J
current status:

1.) feeling alone
2.) txt A. no response. he must be off today.
a.) trying to stay positive
b.) he should respond either by txt or phone.
3.) still am sad.

jojo
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard