Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
25yearsmlc #1761142 05/01/09 09:50 PM
J
Jeff223 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Been a few months. Not much to report really and I see this thread will soon close. I will miss this place (although I still follow a few folks - everyone else is gone). It was of great help but now a year post-divorce it drags one down. Too may people going through heck here.

I have not fully moved on with my life yet. I so miss my kids, so I still pray for that miracle that will bring my family together again. Ain't going to happen.

Former W has been chatty these past few months and I thought I saw possibility - but as soon as I relaxed my guard and she lowers hers, she snaps back to being the bit*h again.

Time to really move on.

I have my kids today. Schools here closed when a few kids came down with flu like symptoms. Even athletics were cancelled.

My son is playing baseball this year. Maybe why former W seemed chatty as I saw her at the games. S11 is not a very good player but he enjoys it. I am glad I decided to let him play. xW even traded some days with me so I could keep the kids without ball practice cutting into my time. She never traded days before. But that will end now- a few days ago son broke his wrist - you guessed it, playing baseball. But it was an after school game - not his formal team. Cast for three weeks and then slow use for two weeks. He is disappointed but seems to be taking it well. Picked a green cast - they come in colors now.

Former W also had to change jobs again and again spent an hour on the phone asking my opinion on her career. She also called my mom up for Easter.

All "baby steps" ? - as I said ain't no such thing.

Moving forward. With ...

Strength and Honor.

Jeff

Current Thread
Jeff223 #1903078 12/28/09 05:00 PM
F
F
Happy New Year Jeff. And thanks for continuing to support me. I believe my D has turned out to be the longest and worst here. Amazing..considering my thread was once in the 'inspirational' column here. DonH knew better. He saw the 'prematurity'.

Here's to a new start.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
W
WCW Offline
W
Jeff, ditto FIB - thanks for riding along all these years.
There's so many folks that were such good DB buddies and I wonder too often where their lives went when they left the board. Some left bitter, some left happy. That is the choice we have. How we shape our future is in our control.

It's another year!
Sit tall in the saddle, chin up, eyes on the horizon.

Love you guys!

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard