Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Mishka. My parents are back off holiday and were very excited to hear the latest. My Mum is so wise..she says he is probably still making his mind up, she knows how slow he is to process things and act!

All the people in RL, his friends, my friends, my family, his family are all still rooting for us to reunite.

My Mum, Cher and BFF's think I should be a little braver..suggest a coffee, or a drink sometime, next time we email. My Mum said, he probably doesnt feel as though he has the right to see you, he is ashamed over what he has done, but clearly misses you, from comments he made to BMF. But he had to do this, to get it out of his system. I do wonder if he has ended it with her yet...I cant help being curious !

M
M
Curiosity killed the cat! LOL

(((Ali)))

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
V
V
Good thing Ali isn't a cat! Though she might purr?

(((((Ali)))))

A
OP Offline
A
I do at times Jeff ;\) and where the hell is Lisa? Cos she was better at the saucy talk.

I read the email to BFF and she said it was very chatty. He paid me another compliment! I get the final offer either Friday, or Monday.. then I will email him and there will be paperwork to sign. I was debating asking him to go for a drink next week? Need to decide on that. Stars for this weekend are interesting!

The big news this weekend is that Mercury, the little planet of communications, stations. In real terms that suggests that lines of communication are set to re-open (though you may need to travel to ensure that all's well). With Venus and Neptune (the two love planets) arriving at a new stage in their cycle on Monday, there's a healing quality to the next few days. So, if a relationship has been in difficulties, balance could be redressed though, as mentioned earlier, you may need to make an effort. You might also need to cope with emotional imbalance from an Aries, Leo or Sagittarius ( we are still between eclipses!).

A
OP Offline
A
its a bit quiet over here.. but I'm gonna keep journaling!

So I was saying to a friend last night that it would be a big test, to see if he replied again today, after my chatty reply yesterday, seeing as it is a Friday and before the weekend... and he did !!!!

Very chatty again, warmer even, more "wow!" and compliments and enthusiastic and more details about his stuff. My Mum said, hmm...something has shifted, his emails are different now. I said how so? She said, he is showing an interest in you, he's asking questions and being enthusiastic, he wasnt doing any of that before (as in Helen era, Aug-Christmas). He asked me quite a few questions, which he wasnt even necessarily doing all last year! So, cant help feeling a little pleased at this.

So I think he passed the test! He sent it 5.15 too, so end of the working day, so thats pretty positive that he went to the trouble to send me a chatty email before he left work on a Friday. Hmmm! I will reply on Monday. He didnt 'bite' on my offer to pay towards some letting agent issues either, so thats good of him.

Tonight I am out with Cher and her BFF! So thats good too, I'm all for having fun !

J
JCJ Offline
J
Hey Ali

That sounds positive. What you are doing seems to be working. If I were you I would keep things at this pace for the moment - slow and steady wins the race \:\)

have fun tonight!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
A
OP Offline
A
Hi Julia! My BFF said its true you can only change yourself. She knows I kind of gave up really around NYE, when I felt something in me 'pop', something shifted - not knowing where he was that night felt symbolic to me. And then I started all those activities..and I hadnt heard from him for a few weeks and then.. the emails have started back up.. and whereas the tone of his are SO different now, maybe its because the tone of mine are too! I sound kind of matey, but detached and I sound busy and happy and getting on...

Maybe there are whiffs of him 'turning'.. but too soon to tell! Besides, I thought he was last July..but he turned around and dated her 2 weeks later! See what Mercury Direct brings this week

I did have such a brilliant night! We went to see Slumdog Millionaire, which was a great film, I really enjoyed it and then back to Cher's for tea and a gossip. Thanks for posting, its beena little quiet lately.

M
M
(((Ali)))

Sounds like fun!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
It was ! As was sailing today.. I slid off the boat into the sea in the race.. I didnt get grab on as I was supposed to cross sides and then the boat tipped 45' down to the water line and down I went with it, but I was saved by someone grabbing my hood! I couldnt see a thing, it covers my head and face and is all furry, I felt like Kenny from Southpark! But I was fearless and couldnt stop laughing, it was exciting!

Something else on my 'list'.. I want to go climbing!! I've always wanted to go on an indoor wall, I looked into it before but thought it was expensive, so didnt go (too lazy no doubt). Now I dont care what it costs, its not THAT much and anyway, we'll all be dead one day and you cant take it with you!

I feel excited... I have this sense of my new life around the corner, inching into view. I've been clearing out cupbaords all day which I am so happy about... I have this sense of wanting to start afresh and of good things around the corner, which may or may not involve my ex, but this is already my new life..I can feel it building and I feel wierdly excited by stuff, like sailing.. I LOVE IT ! I want to get a boat one day...

Then it occurred to me.. maybe I am feeling happy again, and this rush of excitement is just that I'm back to being me, before that terrible cloud of grief enveloped me for 18 months.

M
M
Oh Yipeeeeeee!!!!! You sound fantastic! Good for you on the sailing and the climbing and the cleaning. I've been cleaning things out today too. It's freeing but exhausting.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard