Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
M
M
Hey Ali, It is good to see that you are pulling yourself through this & getting on with your life. I see a more positive Ali as of late. Thanks for the astrology post & the link. Very interesting as always. Some of mine seems spot on, strangely enough. \:\)

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
Tricky thing is not how you live, but how you live with yourself. (POTC)
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Mishka! Mmm..curry, food of the gods I tell you. Did you have poppadoms? *salivates*

I remember someone saying (was it Lisa?) that the average for a turnaround was 16 months...and I am near that. I can see what I want now, but yes, I will be fine either way! And yes, I am completely honest here! Well, and can be in RL too, with my wonderful BFFs. And I have gotton SO close to my parents through all of this, my Dad has been texting me every day from holiday, being supportive, bless him.

Hey K! The present at Christmas was the clue though wasnt it, not just what everyone else says..Although they are only repeating what ex has said, so I know he's missing me at least, so.. got to keep dreaming! Anything is possible right? Love will find a way.. I'll be strolling along that beach picking up shells come the summer...with someone. But I agree, keep expectations low !! See what happens next.

Hey MrsM, you're welcome. You know, I do feel nearly back to my old self and happier than I would have been. I can feel the happy-go-lucky seeping back in.

M
M
You sound good Ali.

The sailing sounds FANTASTIC! And your GAL/PMA stuff is fabulous!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with exBF. Glad you can see that it can go either way. I hate seeing you sad.

But you sound good.

So get cracking on the school! You can do it!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
V
V
(((((Ali)))))

I like sailing! I don't think there is anything like the feeling of the boat being pulled through the water, with just the sound of the wind! Years ago I crewed for a guy who raced on the Chesapeake Bay once a week in the summer. It was great fun! It was interesting the time a storm came up, and as I was going forward to take down the jib I was hanging on to the siderail as the boat heeled over, and I was at about the same level as the water!

A
OP Offline
A
...I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!!! He's gorgeous, 6'2''?, very gentle, funny, sweet and doing a phd (so too young)... \:\(

hehehehe

V
V
\:\)

A
OP Offline
A
...blimey, just remembered.. it was an eclipse direct hit on my Venus today, then this happened. Whoa, wasnt expecting that! Wow. He had to grab my wrists and then just looked right at me and grinned sheepishly and BAM!!...I turned to custard! Then his mate cheekily joked "go on, move a little closer to him" as we stood staring and beaming at each other. I'm definetly going to keep going to Tang Soo do now!!

Jeff.. yes, sailing is ace !!! Our boat did that too... I had to scramble almost upright over the hatch to grab the opposite rail as the boat dipped over to the water line! Its great isnt it?

M
M
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! 6'2"???? My favorite! Working on his Phd???? FABULOUS!!!!!

So how young is he?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

J
JCJ Offline
J
Joan Collins eat your heart out ;\)

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
A
OP Offline
A
Oh dear god Mish...now what hey!?? I've already had my heart broken, I didnt need to get all smitten with some gorgeous, sweet, intelligent guy whose way too young for me!!! Its a real chemistry thing though and its only happened twice in the past 13 years. Its the guy that picked me to spar with last week, I clocked him then, as soon as he walked in, eventhough I was to the side of him..! I was like, WOW, whose that? This week, he wasnt there and I felt all disappointed! Then he arrived late and hit the deck to do press ups to warm up.. I was probably drooling with my jaw hung open, HAHAHA, but I was so pleased he turned up! I kept looking at him sideways, feeling like a giddy 14 year old and I am sure he kept glancing at me too.

I dont know how old he is, but yes, I was even more smitten when I heard about the Phd, I defo find brains attractive and would need a very smart bf. He's probs way too young and has a gorgeous GF no doubt... probs just a lust thing though, hey, I have been starved of attention for 14+ months afterall!!

Julia.. are you saying I am like 75 and he is like 35!?? hahahaha

I need to email my ex, maybe tommorow, about a mortgage payment that I need to make. I am a little cross he never replied to my email Friday about the offer on the flat, thats just rude!!!

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard