Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
T
T
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
hahaha T,

and hey, I bet your better lookin than all those sleeping guys.

awww thx ST

T

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
haven't posted in a while. ben pretty busy.

However, lately H has been more curious about this site. I think he still thinks something is going on more than it is. He hovers over me and wants to look at some of the threads, so I show him a couple. I'm not sure what he thinks, but I know last year he mentioned about guys on here looking to pick up girls. if he only knew the guys on here.

ya T, are you trying to pick up women on here!?!? ;\)

oh, and last night he gave me a back rub AFTER we ML. is that crazy??? I do think that he may have felt bad though, because he was watching tv in the bedroom, half asleep I might add, and I was in the living room playing my keyboard...I thought quiet enough...but he comes in halfway thru my song and says something about why didn't I close the door, my keyboard is louder than the tv and he can't hear it. well, I'm playing a song I just wrote, so that really didn't make me feel good so I sat there a sec and decided I didn't want to continue so I got on here. He said, I didn't mean for you to quit. So I think perhaps he felt bad about that, IDK. I think that may be the first or one of the first times he's ever massaged my back without me asking. that NEVER happens. I said, wow, what did I do to get this, and he said, oh i don't know. and I said, well I want to make sure I do it again!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
Are you still up??? I need you!!!!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
T
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
ya T, are you trying to pick up women on here!?!? ;\)

lol ..Not consciously, but with me and my allure and amazing personality, I am pretty hard to resist LOL

T

Ps -- Your H is not so crazy to be protective of his lovely W. \:\)

debut thread
T
T
he sounds like a smart guy to me

debut thread
T
T
glad to hear of your recent pampering ..cool

T

debut thread
S
S
Hey I found your thread!!!! Going to catch up. Glad you are doing well. Thanks for all your help. \:\)

Me: 46 FWS: 36
Married and Divorced 4/07, Pregnant 7/07,False R 7/07
Baby Girl born 3/08
Kicked him out because OW: 7/08
5/10 He realized what he had and lost.
Moved home! REMARRIED 3/14/11!!
T
T
geez ..this is kind of a ghost town of a thread over here.

give us an update every blue moon would ya.

how's your singing voice and the keyboard fingers and the composer's hand doin?

how is james?

give us somethin already ..geez.

or else you will be re-relegated to the scrap heap of pg 3 news again.

Hope you are doing extremely well and are feeding off of the Lord and His greatness.

Peace and prayers I offer to you and the family.

T

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
ooops... I've been so caught up in posting to everyone else, that I've forgotten about my own thread!

nothing really going on except I'm really busy! I have 4 jobs right now, so it's been crazy, plus James has been out of town 2 weeks trying out the dent pulling job he might do. I'm pretty sure he will quit pepsi and do it, which means, he'll be back tomorrow, then work for pepsi another 3 weeks maybe and then be done and go back to Wichita with his friend to train for 2 months. ya, crazy. I've interestingly been totally okay since he's been gone. I haven't missed him really, nor been scared at night, or anything, but I think it's because I'm so busy and I don't have time to think about it. I mean I miss him, but it's not like I'm dying or anything. must mean I have a life now!

and Tomato, you are definitely quite a catch. ;\) Your wife is very lucky. your DW, not DH. silly me.

SMW, I hope you called me that night. I'm usually oblivious when posting, I'm very concentrated on each thread so I usually never notice who's actually on when I am. But I just read your thread and it sounds like good things happening and I'm so happy for you! You still have a long ways to go, but it's all moving in God's direction. YEAH!!!!

SO2, I'm so glad to see you! and I'm so sorry it took me a week!! oops! I still have hope in your M. I know it's really messed up, but you have to know that God has a plan for you, and just have faith that he will pull you thru this and there IS a wonderful life ahead of you.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
OP Offline
S
as far as my music... musicians are weird. the guy I'm workin with was kinda upset that I made my own music myspace page. It seemed to him that I was just wanting to be on my own and using him to get where I want to go. However, he has his own music page that he's had for a while, and posted one of my songs on it, that he did add a lot to btw, but he also posted that I came up with the chord progressions. which made me feel like he was taking more credit, because I wrote the song, the words, the melody, and he took it and added guitar drums bass, and changed my keyboard sound to an organ sound. anyways, I'm not one to complain to people, instead I put a comment that said, "hey, I wrote the words too, I like my words ;\) "

well, if you guys like, you can go here and listen to the Whisper song that he messed with. It's totally a demo, so the vocal track is not right on with the rest, and I'm not so sure I like the major hard sound with the rest of the instruments. But let me know what ya'all think. It's suppose to be alternative rock, so beware.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=76270637

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard