Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
T
T
{{{Sandi}}} I wrote on another thread but I pray that you have a wonderfully blessed Christmas..sounds like you have a good start going to breakfast with your mom on Christmas Eve..what a nice tradition \:\) You know what tho..even if you are not "fun", don't feel like you would bring anyone down..you know why? Because they love you and care about you and wouldn't want you to feel like you let them down even for ONE second over something you can't control \:D

I pray for an abundance of peace, blessings, joy, and happiness for you..since you give so much of it out, you deserve it back!

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

A
A
Sandi,

You are in my heart and my prayers today and everyday! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I'll be here over the next year, and I'll make it one of my resolutions, to help you stick to yours. I could stand to lose a couple of pounds myself...so, we'll get on that!!!

Thanks again for all the love the support you've given me over the last 5 months...wow, has it been that long? Your words of wisdom still float around in my head and in my heart.

Love and peace to you!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi everyone. I responded to some of you on Amy's thread. I did feel those prayers coming through for me.....and they worked. I didn't know if I was going to make it Christams Eve, but I did and everything went fine. The past two years, I have missed Christmas Day with my H's side of the family, but today, I felt better than yesterday and had a nice time. For the first time in ages, I enjoyed my visit and was not in pain. Thank the Lord! I only had to take a couple of pain pills to keep it under control, but that is saying so much........and to be pain free? You just can't imagine what a Christmas gift that was to me!

I love all of you. Thanks again for your loving concern for me. I could never tell you how much that means to me. It is like food for my soul.

Hope you all have a great week and I'll be looking you up every day to see what's up....lol.

Take care,
Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
P
P
So glad to hear you had a pain free day, Sandi, you deserve it.

S:9
D:7
First Bomb ONS:June 07
Second Bomb OW: March 08
Separated: March 08
M:15 yrs
T:18 yrs
H deep into A with OW
Achieved ACCEPTANCE May 30, 09

'Yes, I can.'
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you so much PM. How was your Christmas? I thought about all my friends here on the DB board.

Well, today starts my D (Diet day)! And I've got to be serious b/c it is effecting my health now.....not just my figure. I am really going to start working, as hard as my body will allow me, to get some of this weight off. I have gained so much since I just kind of gave up and got so depressed and couldn't do anything b/c of my Fibro, but I have decided that I am going to try the hardest I can each day to do what I can that day and to be the best I can be........b/c that is all any of us can really do. If I feel like I really have done all that I am physically able to do, then I shouldn't beat myself us so badly (and I've got to work on that part) but as you probably know by reading my post, it has been a hard year due to having to let go of a lot of things I love doing. We did not have a sign of any decorations for the very first time...ever. But, I can't give up hope....regardless of what the doctors say....I have to cling to hope.

You all have been such good friends and have supported me. I don't want to be selfish, but it sure will help if you will check in with me and kind of make me accountable of my diet (especially)and the goal I've set for myself. I work harder when I know I have to answer to someone about it.....LOL.

I'll come check your thread out. I try to get around to my friends and I get sidetracked with a newcomer and first thing you know, I have let too much time get by before I have talked to you.

Hope you have a good day and take care.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Since several have said something about checking out my stitch, I thought I had better place my first post here before it got lost in the old threads (lol). Anyway, here is the beginning of my story.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1116410

J
J
Sandi,
I finally got a chance to go back through your posts, and I think you are great!

You are doing what so many WAS lack the courage, will, and internal fortitude to do - do the RIGHT thing even though you don't really feel much like it, and you know your H has issues that are hard for you to deal with.

My hat is off to you - you admit you did wrong, but you faced up to it, and are fighting the battle. Your comments have meant a lot to me, and I will be thinking/praying for you!

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
J
J
Also, wanted to say, good for you! I have lost 16 pounds, and got about 10 more to go - got the stomach flu over Christmas, so for Christmas dinner, I had a yogurt - in 24 hours!

I kept down some chicken noodle soup, and a banana, so hoping it's all over, but I bet I get another 3 pounds out of it! \:\)

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
T
T
{{Sandi}} Posted on Amy's thread to you too..but I also need to hop back on the diet train once I get these goodies out of my house this weekend..LOL! I purposefully didn't worry too much about it the last week or so..just to give myself a break..but NOW..it's back on baby \:D

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

K
K
Sandi,

I am so glad you had a great Christmas.

I know you are getting back to the diet thing. Best of luck. I am right there with you. I have about 15lbs I would like to lose still and I have worked out or ate very well this entire month. So maybe we can help each other there too, not just in our R.

I wanted to give you more info on those vit/supplements that I promised. I still have to track the website down, but I am not sure how helpful it will be only because you already know what your issues are, you just need to take the proper supplements.
The web site I have actually has you take urine samples and send them in and they do lab work and turn around and give you a reading on what is wrong and then make suggestions.

I had a friend that used it because she couldn't afford the doctor visits, she started on some of the supplements and it really worked esp for her depression.

So here is a list you can google them and check them out to see what may or may not help.
I take a lot of stuff so get ready.

B6, B12, Gaba (this is great for anxiety) 5htp, (also great for depression and if you can't sleep) (Note: you shouldn't take the 5htp if you are taking any prescription serotin boosters). L-glutemine,
Noxlane4Ds.. This is from lanelabs.. this is for my immune system . which was really weak. I used to get a lot of sinus infections and colds. Because I have chronic fatigue my dr put me on this. there is a reg and a DS (DoubleStrength) it is pricey but I have found some great deals online. In all honesty this is probably the best one out there to help with your fibromyalgia. The rest will help with metabolism and depression.
I also take a multi vitamin (actually 3) a day. And a Essential Mineral liquid drink. Omega3's and there is something called Cats Claw.. also great for your immune system. I also take a low dos of DHEA and 7-keto dhea. All have helped my metabolism and immune system.

Again, I take some for my immune system, some for depression, and some for my thyroid and because I am hypglyemic when I take what I need to, my cravings are gone and I have more energy then ever. I know there is long list. But at first I had to take everything daily and now I don't. I know when I need certain minerals or vit and I can tell by how I feel. That has helped with the cost. I wouldn't go back on prescription meds if someone paid me.

Look some of these up. Let me know if you have any questions. Unfortuantely they don't all come in one pill. Best of luck, let me know if you have any questions. I swear the noxlane helped me tremendously though..it really is worth the money.

Love ya
kristi

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis