Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
T
T
gee ... I am glad to hear that you are heading "back to praying" after you updated and visisted selected VIP's threads. (Question to self ...I wonder what I have got to do to make the VIP list). Guess I am not vocal enough on my liking of the Steelers or something. Ya skipped over any mention of my post/reply above. Let's see ..how much further should I push this to induce guilt ......LMAO.

Truth be told, I think you have yet to pay a visit to my thread which was once new in .....Piecing ..of all places, right in your own backyard 'hamlet' here. How much more convenient do I have to make myself for ya. ...There, that should about do it. The trip wire of guilt has been set and if you fail to trigger it and fall into all the guilt that has been laid down before you (in comical style) then I will arrive at what I have always suspected and that is that my darling has the market cornered and monopolized on just about every nook and cranny of guilt that is supposed to be spread throughout the world over. That has always been her unfortunate forte (surely unfortunate from my standpoint of having to deal with it (or try to)and interact with it) But that is part of what love is really all about I am finding out, isn't it? ---> (eeewwwwwhhh ..a potential Q for you to come back with a reply on ...another round of guilt being worked up ...eeeewwwwwwhhh)

Anywayze ..I will be nice and pay attention to your update and respond. Cuz that is just my way ......LOL! I will be stepping up my prayers for you so that the Lord might be able to reach you on a clearer level to know what He would wish of you in terms of your music and band project pursuits.

There I did as a caring friend ought to and gave you some feedback and prayers ...now get your butt over to my thread. As I said before, I aint exactly off in Jabip or something..only right 'next door' to ya. Get cracking Sis! LMAO

Last edited by Tomato; 12/10/08 12:13 PM.

debut thread
T
T
oooooOOOhh I can be sooo dramatic when I need to for effect.

Could be half my battle and what has led me to be in DB land. Cuz w/ me and my dramatic digressions and my darling who ..lets just say who knows how to work a crowd in a stage like theactrical fashion, it could be that were overacting a bit. I think I may be on to something. Actually it is not a new light bulb that just came on ...one that I have long suspected has some contributory potential

You got me on a roll this AM. I am becoming more dangerous by the sec.

OK... then the floor is your's once more and so sachee over to my thread and as they say (appropriately enuf in your case) "Step up to the mic" ..girl ..and get singin. lol

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
T you are quite comical. ;\)

actually, since you don't post on your thread consistently, it gets lost in my list! So there! The way I go to peoples threads is not like everyone else. I click on my name and then click on previous posts, that way I only see who I post to and keep everyone together. It's easier for me that way, or well, the only way I've done it. But sometimes, for some retarded reason, it will only let me do so many searches, so if you start a new thread, I may not be able to pull it up. Which I actually did try to several days ago, but it wouldn't let me. Soooo, I will try again! ;\)

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
Crissy--

DO Like I do--put them in "Watched topics". Then you can go to the ones that you are following right off the bat by pulling up your watch list.

I need to talk to you, when you get a chance. If I do not hear from you in the next couple of days, I will give you a call. DH is doing something odd and I need your perspective.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
OP Offline
S
doing something odd hmmmm. are you talking bout the emails? I've posted you on that.

ya, I have used the watched topics too. I should do that.

ok s4 is pu.lling me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
T
T
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
T you are quite comical. ;\)

yeah, I know. Without that, life would be pretty bland. I have always been the comic crack up in my family. The one to lighten the mood and keep everybody from being wound to tight.

Originally Posted By: C
actually, since you don't post on your thread consistently, it gets lost in my list! So there! The way I go to peoples threads is not like everyone else.

Sure seems like you are 'passing the buck'. Sorta trying to blame me for why you haven't been comin' around, lol.

Your not like everyone else, alright. A real one of a kind. ha ha

I am sure you are a very special and dedicated mommy and W. As much as I would like you to visit more on mine, I do not lose sight of how much you are trying to juggle.

But come around more anyway. I am selfish. I could always use your perspective on things. Challenge me some when you are able. It is the only way I stand a chance of developing myself into a better me. It surely takes others to help in that process.

Thanks in advance for showing up for more visits. LOL

Have a blessed w/e. talk to ya soon.

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
your fun T. selfish, yes. hahah, I'm just kididing. more like demanding. ;\)

I think I can visualize my oldest being you when he's your age. He's a very dramatic and "needy" child. haha Actually, I've read that children who are needy, you know the ones that need a lot of attention and recognition, end up being very creative like being musicians or artists, or actors or whatever. So, I liked reading that, made me feel like my child will accomplish something great later on!

I appreciate you using my advice. I don't always have the answers, or the best ones, but hopefully I can always shed some light. And God will use me appropriately! \:\)

have a good weekend!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

T
T
It has been a rough and not too great w/e. But thanks ...looking for the silver lining.

Just feel like a quarantined animal. Guess I am a rabid tomato or one with some kind of microbiotic disease or somethin'.

debut thread
T
T
I was kind of rabid yesterday. I think I might have been foaming at the mouth. I was overcome with an unhealthy rage. Not liking myself or anything in the world. So I went totally numb and flopped in my chair and through in my RUSH concert DVD and cranked it up to eardrum rattling levels.

Some of the 'derailment' has been undone as I did brush the devil off of me just enough to begrudgingly get to church today. I do not appreciate at all why my Lord is having me in this solitary life right now. If I had wanted this, I would not have chosen to marry my beautiful W. It makes no earthly sense. I just want her on my arm \:\(

debut thread
T
T
I have been watching and kinda rooting for your Steelers today. Going to bed now though long before its conclusion.

Much love and prayers for peace and prosperity through Christ our Lord in whom all things are possible.

But when will they occur?

debut thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard