Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
T
T
geez

guess I don't have the right chromosomal makeup to get a response...LOL. Not like you don't have OOoooodles of time on your hands ..double LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving with love from your bro' in Christ! Peace to you and the brood. Oh and btw, sounds like that D9 is just a chip off the ole block in terms of the IQ. A chip off the block from ..take your pick either you or DH. Another btw ..I more than likely have multiple characteristics of Aspergers and I am not a freak. Hold on ..let me get back to you on that....@?! lolLOL

debut thread
Tomato #1659912 11/27/08 08:45 AM
S
S
Dearest ((((SMW)))),

it's been a while since I posted... I kept reading though!

Sorry to hear about D9. I don't know much about Aspergers, but one thing I know for sure - she needs her Daddy.

Quote:
I am too frustrated with him to think. He would rather bury his head in the sand than face reality.

SMW, when he pulls his head out of the sand, he'll be shocked to discover all the damage he's done. I'm observing it in H's day to day life right now - the sand doesn't hide anymore and the pillow doesn't help to keep away the monster. WAS hit with reality is not a pleasant site... One can't help feeling sorry for them.

Oh, and I LOVE what your Mom said about summer shoes.

I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

((((HUGS))))

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
M/T 23
Bomb #1 (ILYBNILWY) 12.06
Bomb #2 (OW) 12.07
Bomb #3 (chose OW over M) 9.08
S
OP Offline
S
{{{{{TED}}}}}}

I am so sorry! With all of the excitement over D9's diagnosis, I completely missed your post! Please forgive me, my friend!

I hope you are able to see your darling today and spend some special time with her and the family. I emailed you, did you get it?

Happy Thanksgiving, dear!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
OP Offline
S
My dear friends--

There are so many of you on here that I am happy to call my friend, that I am afraid to do rounds to everyone's thread. I do not want to miss anyone and hurt their feelings. So, instead, I am going to put my wishes on here and hope that all of you come by and see at some point this weekend.

Heavenly Father,

Blessed Redeemer on your throne. We exalt your name for who You are, we give You praise because You are the Great I Am. All praise and honor are Yours, always. I ask you today to smile upon my friends. On this beautiful Thanksgiving Day, let them give You thanks for the many blessings they have in their lives, while praising You in advance for the many blessings yet to come. Father, comfort the hearts of those who are sad and lonely, showing them that in You, they are NEVER alone.

Father we also pray for the many who are far from home this thanksgiving, whether by intent or circumstances. Watch over them, protect them, and let them know that they are always loved, even when they are far from home. Open the hearts and eyes of the many spouses who have strayed, let them see that they need their family as much as their family needs them. Make this holiday season a time of joy and happiness, as many families are restored and the enemy turned away.

Father, also look after the military troops serving around the globe. Protect them as they put their lives on the line to protect us every day. Keep then safe in the shelter of Your arms and return them safely to their families when their service is done.

Thank You Father for all we have in You and all that we are through Your grace and mercy. On this day of giving Thanks we give the most to the Living God who gives us eternal life. Washed and sanctified in the Blood of the Lamb, we praise you and thank you, and seek your continued blessings in the name of your Blessed son, Jesus Christ. Amen

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends. While we may not have met under the best of circumstances, I cherish every one of you.

Phillipians 4:4--Rejoice in the Lord, always.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

N
N
SMV....i haven't posted to you in a long time, but always check on you. i'm so thankful for finding your friendship on here. you helped me during some horrible, frightening times. so ......

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

ME:32 WAW:31
D #1: 3.5 D #2: 2
Together: 13 M:6
Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

Neilh23 #1660248 11/27/08 10:48 PM
G
G
Happy Thanksgiving, SMW!!! \:\)

I am SO thankful for having such wonderful friends like you. You have been such a tremendous help to me. Love you, girl! \:\)

(((((SMW)))))

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
T
T
Happy Thanksgiving {{{SMW}}}} I hope your day was great my friend \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

Tawnya #1660375 11/28/08 03:18 AM
R
R
Hey Sis...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...

May God continue to smile upon us all and wrap us in his arms...

Bro

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
P
P
Hi SMW,

I know we never really kept in touch with each other, and I guess that was my fault...I was just too tied up in my own miserableness. Also, I don't have a family, like you, so I often felt too depressed to read or talk to you. But, I've kept in touch with you through KJ, for she often gave me an update on your sitch. I just want you to know I think you are amazing and it's people like you on this board who I, and many others, are very thankful for.

peace,
poet

T
T
Originally Posted By: mishka422
(((SMW))))

Hey there sweetie. I have the books in front of me.

(((SMW)))

Hi sis. Long time no speak. I am on the down-low right now.

I just wanted to pipe in here for a book for your daughter called "All Cats Have Asperger's."

My C has this book in her waiting area and it explains it in child's terms and doesn't describe it in negative terms. Might be a good one for your daughter.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard