Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
A
OP Offline
A
Hey girls,
Yes, I did read Priya, shes so great. If my ex was talking to me, I thikn it would be spot on for raking over the past and coming to the end and getting the truth out, shedding that skin etc. If only!

Mishka, no, I wouldnt do anything with him!!! No way! Thanks for the hug.

Kalni, Essie (hi!), Dawn.. well, I have struggled today again, like yesterday. I am finding it hard becuase I am pretty isolated here. Just still missing his friendship, I realise now that my life was pretty wrapped up with him, although we had lots of freinds, he was very much my 'rock' and I am really at a loss without that. It wouldnt have been so hard if we wre still back home, in our house and I was still in my career. I've had so much change in my life, its made my head swirl. And now, just like I said, feeling isolated.

I need to tell him again taht the money needs to go in for the mortgages, but this is the last month we need to do that. I am trying to work out the best way to tell him.

Thanks for checking on me, I've been a bit all over the place lately, dashing to my different jobs.

Quote:
If only!
Hmmmm
Quote:
I need to tell him again taht the money needs to go in for the mortgages, but this is the last month we need to do that. I am trying to work out the best way to tell him.

Hi Ali, I think we have been here before just a few times.

Rocks don't move that far, more like a pebble and you know what they say about them.
So whats next?
Are you stiff after lugging the furniture, good on you, I think you got far more done than I did. It does help to change furniture and stuff around I found.

Last edited by naej; 11/17/08 07:30 PM.
K
K
Hi,
letting you know I am around...
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks K, thats nice to know!
I checked our account, and there is enough room in there to pay the mortgages this time, so he doesnt have to pay it in tonight, but that will take it up to the overdraft limit. I had resolved to call him tonight to ask him to put the money in and to ask for a meeeting. But I am too scared to. Ridiculous hey?

Al x

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
M
M
Do it Ali. You really need to get the money situation sorted out. He's being completely irresponsible about it and it's really not your job to baby him.

Asking for a meeting......you need to be specific with this man. You've been giving him to much wiggle room to keep from seeing you. YOU need this. Get what you need girlfriend!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
I agree with mish, you know what I think, right?

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
OP Offline
A
Yeah, well, I rang, no answer. And he has caller ID. He may be out, but he is a real creature of habit and he's normally in on a Monday night. I left a quick nervous message saying I was calling about the mortgages and to call me back if he came in and got the message, or I'd email him tommorow.

I have wanted to be honest since I came down from the high of our long convo last Monday night. It was a convo about nothing. So sad, I am not dbing anymore, I just think I am so hurt and rejected and floored by him that I literally have no strength around him anymore. I know things astrologically are coming to an end this week and next. Which is fitting as I want my meeting in that timeframe.. then he is away beginning of December, so thats that two weekends wiped out. Then it is into mid December and I dont think I will be seeing him then, just before Christmas.

Its gone on for too long. I regret calling Jody now and sending those emails. I should have spoken to him. But then, there would be nothing to 'wait' for now, so if it was then, or now, the result is still the same.

I tried girls. The universe doesnt want me to have clarity/closure. Its like a sick joke.

Oh Ali, I am sorry for you. Can you not try to summon up the last ounce of courage you have and call him, speak to him and pin him down for a face to face meeting.You need this, it is all you have talked about and each and everytime you have let him off the hook by leaving yourself wide open to his "sometime" "give you a call" or "we'll arrange a meeting" type replys.
Quote:
I should have spoken to him
YES you should but it can be rectified or are you no longer in need of closure?

Quote:
I tried girls. The universe doesnt want me to have clarity/closure

Did you honestly and truly? I don't just mean tonight.
I am not sure its the universe,more a reluctance on your part to make it happen.
I understand that and if you are happy with how it ends then I am happy for you but it seems to me you are still in need of a face to face.
I hope he rings you back and if he does then just bite the bullet and say when can we meet suggest a couple of dates and don't get off the phone til he picks one. If he is relunctant and giving you his usual speil of garbage then suggest you call round one evening and tell him when. I'd put money on the fact he'll agree to one of your dates then.
I hate that you are still in limbo.
Take care.

Oh Ali, I am sorry for you. Can you not try to summon up the last ounce of courage you have and call him, speak to him and pin him down for a face to face meeting.You need this, it is all you have talked about and each and everytime you have let him off the hook by leaving yourself wide open to his "sometime" "give you a call" or "we'll arrange a meeting" type replys.
Quote:
I should have spoken to him
YES you should but it can be rectified or are you no longer in need of closure?

Quote:
I tried girls. The universe doesnt want me to have clarity/closure

Did you honestly and truly? I don't just mean tonight.
I am not sure its the universe,more a reluctance on your part to make it happen.
I understand that and if you are happy with how it ends then I am happy for you but it seems to me you are still in need of a face to face.
I hope he rings you back and if he does then just bite the bullet and say when can we meet suggest a couple of dates and don't get off the phone til he picks one. If he is relunctant and giving you his usual speil of garbage then suggest you call round one evening and tell him when. I'd put money on the fact he'll agree to one of your dates then.
I hate that you are still in limbo.
Take care.

ooohs I figgied, ah well if a things worth saying di dah di dah...
((((()))))
I think the weather id driving us crazy.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard