Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Tomato #1664190 12/03/08 11:49 AM
E
E
hey girl...just MHO..and I know I may be met with 2x4's from other posters...

you really need to drop the rope..detach in a major way..and let him flounder..

go no contact..it sounds like you have very little anyway..and it's all one sided.

let's see if he reaches out..let's see if he misses you guys

wonder what it would be like on a big old ship somewhere on Xmas and all the guys around you happy that their wives/ladies/families sent them stuff and you didn't get jack??

I would say that would suck..

as I told BBJ..

that first step is the longest stride..

if ya need me call, send an email, drop by the 7th circle, send smoke signals or run up a flag..I hate to say it..but I'm always around here.. \:D

on a side note.. 3 doors down this next Tuesday..me and MHS38..lol

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 12/03/08 11:50 AM.
M
M
((((SMW)))))

Mike has a good point. No 2x4 from me. I know you don't want to lose contact because of the kids but unless you have an emergency, is it really necessary to speak to or email him? He needs to really feel the loss if he's going to come to any real decisions.

It's a risk, but IMO one worth taking.

You know where to find me on the alt univ too. If you want to talk let me know.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SMW))))))))))))))))))))))))

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Mike and Mish--

I have pretty much done that. Other than responses to his emails, I have only initiated one email--the one with D9's diagnosis in it--in the past three weeks. I only answer exactly what he asks me in the emails and if there are no questions, I don't respond at all. The only real mail I have sent was the anniversary card.

I have gone back and forth on sending him anything for Christmas. I have packages sitting here and I am thinking about sending them, but with no notes, cards, nothing inside, and having the kids write the box labels up and decorate the box. He will know I bought the stuff, but I will not acknowledge it in any way.

I am thinking that any cookies I would send would be better served in being sent to Tennessee and Nebraska this holiday season. Besides, there have been problems with them still being edible when they get to the ship.

As far as the phone calls--he initiates those and I rarely know when he is going to call. He lets me know when he is going to try to call so I can have the kids home in case he can get a line off the ship. For the kids' sake, I would not deliberately avoid those.

I don't know Mike, I think I would enjoy that 3 Doors Down concert more than MHS38. Besides, I was obviously on your mind last night--you posted to me first thing this morning! LOL ;\)

Mish, I will catch you in the alt and exchange pertinents. I like having all these new friends to talk to! I will have to have another DB PJ party in a couple of months. We can start planning it after Christmas. It is not that far from GA to VA. Of course, depending on how close you are to Savannah, I might just come to you! \:D

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard