Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
M
M
Quote:
I don't actually know if I can feel a connection with anyone. Does that seem weird to anyone??

Well thank God! You aren't super human after all!

Just kidding Mike. I'm glad to hear you have these feelings as they show maturity and thoughtfulness. I'm proud to call you friend!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

J
J
Hey Bro,
You are doing great....full life as you say...keep plugging away, eventually you will get a bite and reel one in you want to keep. You are so far ahead of where I am ..... I can't even imagine going on a date right now let alone a connection....

Chilled shot (or three) of grappa for me please!

J210

I can't resist this one: (Imagine Joe Pesci in Goodfellas saying this) OOHH...why don't you come feel this connection right here?

R
R
Hey, Mike \:\)

Me, too. I went to NY with my college roomie today and had a blast. Communications guy called me while I was on the train, and he wants to get together tomorrow. Its ok...

He's nice. But a connection? Um, no. IC said that we don't fall for people like we did as teenagers - it is something that is slow to develop, not the rockets and walking on air.
I hope she is wrong!

Maybe we should hook communications guy up with CSR38?

G
G
I'm feeling a little like a vodka gimlet, please. On the rocks.
Mike, I'm just thinking maybe you ought to sleep once in a while, man.
That way, you won't be too tired when you find her. She's out there Mike. Patience.
How do I know this? 'Cause I'm the same boat as you. Only I have Uncle Bob. laidoffex-coworker33 is looking mighty yummy though. And he's very single.

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
Hey Mike! Bud light bottle, please, I can drink it while I watch some football.....

Glad to see you have concerns and aren't just 'connecting' with the first hotgirl25 you meet....that means you are (gasp!) a mature, responsible grown up---bet that makes you want a beer, now, doesn't it? It's ok, being a grown up is not so bad...

Yep...I'm afraid I'm a ways from any connection..I find that after a bit I want my own space..to do my own thing..and I'm pretty sure that's normal..

E
OP Offline
E
Kamikaze and a Bud Light..I got sick as a dog on Kamikaze one time and I've not have one since..that was 20 years ago at least..
Thanks for stopping by..

those songs scream my name sometimes...they are where I am when I post them..LOL

E
OP Offline
E
Mish..you're a sweetie..

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
I can't resist this one: (Imagine Joe Pesci in Goodfellas saying this) OOHH...why don't you come feel this connection right here?

ROTFLMAO>.goodfellas is an awesome movie..

I just chose to move forward John as best I could..Having said that though I woke up to bad dreams this morning about Kim's family and how they probably feel about me based on things I've seen..It was a real and very vivid dream and I guess it was all part of the process of continually moving..

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
IC said that we don't fall for people like we did as teenagers - it is something that is slow to develop, not the rockets and walking on air.

Interesting...that's very interesting..

Quote:
Maybe we should hook communications guy up with CSR38?

I'm sure they would have a blast..she's a talker..sadly it's mostly about her work..

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
I'm feeling a little like a vodka gimlet, please. On the rocks.
Mike, I'm just thinking maybe you ought to sleep once in a while, man.
That way, you won't be too tired when you find her. She's out there Mike. Patience.
How do I know this? 'Cause I'm the same boat as you. Only I have Uncle Bob. laidoffex-coworker33 is looking mighty yummy though. And he's very single.

I hear ya..and I am being that way for sure..I don't have the heart to lead a woman to a place where I know I'm not ready to go..Ya feel me

anyway..I have Rosie Palm and her five sisters.. \:D
that was courtesy of my younger bro a few weeks back..I told him I was dating a bit..and his reply was, " who are you dating, Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters?" ROTFLMAO..

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard