Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Count me in as well, looking forward to learning more!

-Paul
Me too!

I want in too! Let me know if you have room still...I see lots of replies to your request!

Should I post here as well? does that count as a double membership? or maybe 1 for me and the wife that don't care?
lol
She claims she carried the ball for so long so I guess its up to me now

"I can't see the end but maybe it's just past the clouds a short way up...not sure. "fine baby..be mad at me..if you didn't love me you wouldn't be mad because YOU WOULDN'T CARE.."
L
L
Losthope here-yeah, count me in, even if I just read other's posts, I can use the help.

JJ,

Yes, count me in! nik

OP Offline
Is everyone all stretched out, and ready to go?!

Here's where we start.....

Step Number 1 - Start with a Beginner's Mind

There's really no specific format layed out for this, just kinda figured we'd play it by ear! So, feel free to post any thoughts, questions, or comments you have surrounding the steps, and we'll see where it goes from there!! You know, that "butterfly effect" thing!

We'll just take it one step at a time, and spend maybe a week or two on each step.

Are we ready?!

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
I couldn't be more ready. I'm living the roller coaster with my EA/MLC H who is still living in. I am 'winging it' with the steps as near as I can tell, but a little specific direction and positive feedback would be GREAT!!!! Where do we start?

OP Offline
I'm glad you're joining us Rhonda!

There's a link to it in my post just above your post.

See you there!!

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
JJ,

Would you mind looking at my posts for the past couple of days on my thread Feel like I'm losing my mind... I need help? I would appreciate any input you have. Also, when WAH has gone dark on me and Ss, how do you set goals for that? I haven't even spoken to WAH in a couple of weeks, but it's been much longer since we've seen him or had any contact, except about 3 or 4 weeks ago, when he had his temper-tantrum. I am feeling more secure in myself as a person, but I still feel very lost as a wife, because I have no clue what H wants. I know to detach and try not to care about sit, but I do care, and I don't know how I can make any headway w/ my M or R if I never see WAH. Thanks for taking your time to check on me.

Hope

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard