Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
S
OP Offline
S
My favorite sailor just called. They are letting him off the ship, reinstated his leave, and he does not have to check in until Monday morning now!!

I am on my way to the pier, as soon as I fix my makeup and powder my poor, red, sick nose!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

A
A
Good luck! We're rooting for you, and I'll be around if you need me!!!

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
B
B
ah sweetie i am so happy for you!!! maybe last nite was a test you passed, tonite could be different!! Just know you arent alone, we love you and are with you, and just in case, tell us and kick us out so we dont interfere just in case! I am praying for you my friend!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

V
V
(((((((SuperMW)))))))

I've been watching "Carrier" on PBS most nights this week.... what a life! Last night was returning, such a variety of reactions. I have to tell you, I appreciate what you do! (I guess with a son in Africa since March I'd have to say the same thing about myself! It just doesn't seem real to me!)

E
E
good on you SMW..Hope things work out tonight.

T
T
Hey "Hon" ,You are owed a long overdue hello and a special blessing because you are special. I have missed ya. I will get around to catching up with your recent happenings real soon. It is getting late. Keep making the Lord smile as he does so often because you are a special child of His. Good night and have a splendid w/e. Talk to you soon. God bless you and the family

debut thread
R
R
Hey Sis...

I'm happy to hear the good news and hope things go well for you tonight...good on you girl you are awesome!!!

Bro

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
S
S
that is wonderful!!!

and if you've got a cold....eat less, get yourself some real lemons and drink lemon water all day. I can always get rid of a cold in 2 days that way.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
OP Offline
S
Last night was quiet. H was wiped out when he got home. The "genuines" had tasked him and another selectee with a something and when they did not go about it the "right way", they were reemed up one side and down the otehr for the better part of two hours.

H said he took away the pertinients from it, but i could tell he was really bothered by it. Then, to finish up the tasking, he had to call some of the 'genuines" last night to gather more info from them. The one call he was dreading making turned out to be the most productive. The Chief spoke to him on the phone for over an hour and offered a lot of valuable information, as well as made sure H knew he could always contact her in the future, if he needed help. That is what the gist of this boils down to--the selectees have not learned how to think like Chiefs yet and pinning is only 11 days away. They have not learned to work together and within the Chief's Mess to get the things done that they need to get done. I thik that having half of them on leave at any given time has not helped that, either.

H and I were watching 300 and H fell asleep on the ofa. Around 12:30am, I got up, took all the cups abd glasses upstairs to wash them, changed into my nightie, took D5 potty, and came back downstairs to wake H up. He never fully woke up, but I got his atention enough totell him that I was going to bed, he was welcome to sleep upstairs if he wanted to. He ended up sleeping on the sofa until around 6.

I heard some noise and got up to see if the kids were all right. It was H, making himself a cup of coffee. Said he was going t otry to go back to sleep for abit. I did not offer the bed again, but wiil tonight. Especially sinc,e when we both got up again this morning, H mentioned about tossing and turning when he laid back down.

The girls have asked H to go to church tomorrow so that Pastor can pray for his safety during deployment. H is consdiering it. Please, ya'll, pray that he will go to church with us tomorrow! While it may not bring a breakthrough, I think it would be good.

For those who have followed me for a while, I finally opened my Valentine's Day present. It made me happy and sad at the same time. H had bought me two long step Dove roses, a bottle of Champagne Bubble Bath, and there was a cute card with a bag of M&M's inside. The card was addressed in my pet name and signed in his. The last phrase on the card reads--

But though I seem to have my faults, you must admit I shine when it comes to loving that terrific wife of mine.

It made me cry, to be honest. When he gets home, though, I am going to walk up to him, give him a hug and a kiss, and thank him for it.

The inlaws will be over this evening, too. They drove up from OBX to see H before he leaves. Less than 48 hours to go.

I am praying unceasingly for somethng, anything to happen that shows some type of hope to carry me through the cruise. I will keep being me.

I have written the letter for him. I need to type it in a word doc, and see if it is all the way I want it. I will post it tonight if I get a chance. SG, I will notify you when I do, and those who I know in the alternate universe I will email so you will know to come look ASAP, since we are on limited time here.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<waving to everyone who dropped by to check on me!

Smooches all!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis