Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
S
OP Offline
S
I wish I had all of ya'll's optimism! I am still so nervous but at this point, I cannot change anything so I have to go with the flow.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

R
R
Originally Posted By: sadmilitarywife
I wish I had all of ya'll's optimism! I am still so nervous but at this point, I cannot change anything so I have to go with the flow.

SMW

Hey Lil' Sis...

Breath. You have done nothing but shown H the same thing you did in the email before, just that he has a safe haven to come home to, you just added alittle zest a little hint of I'm okay puttin myself out there for you, if you want it great if not I'm okay with that to, no harm no foul. You're okay have faith in yourself...

Bro...

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, bro!

My house is clean, laundry is almost done, I am listening to KLA again, I have an appointment for a pedicure in the morning, and am thinking about maybe trying to go to sleep early tonight.

I will make sure I do my hair and make-up before I go to teh pier. I think I need to NOT wear the T-shirt that says I Love My Sailor, though.

Did you start a new thread yet? Oh, and did you see Mike's insult this morning? I told him my brother would not approve of him and he said he was not afraid of you! LOL

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

R
R
Sis...

Thinks sound just perfect at home, I agree you need to get some rest so that you are on top of goals.

IMO wear something that H wouldn't expect keep it simple maybe but abit of 'hi how ya doing sailor' hehe!

Yes started a new one today. Oh that inbred hick thinks he is all that 'fabulous' thing, ya gotta understand him, he has no common sense what do you expect from somebody that likes the Crimson Tide haha LOL....

You gonna be fine trust yourself, be the woman that you have become...

Bro

G
G
Vixen, now, I've never dated a sailor, but I heard there was a welcome home protocol about what you (don't) wear to the pier. ;\) Hope you have a fantastic reunion. You sound so happy.(((SMW))) Peace.

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
S
OP Offline
S
No email yet, maybe in the morning. I am not going to speculate on why it has not been answered. In all likelihood, he has not even seen it yet, with the way his schedule is right now.

No expectations and exude self-confidence. I got it. Just wish I could have found some of that at the grocery store.

Funny you mentioning the "how ya doin' sailor." Whenever I pick H up from the pier, I always pull up and say, "Hey sailor, need a ride?"

I just hung a couple pictures around my desk. One is the Poem I started my thread with. The other is a window ad from a hotel in Norfolk from the 40s. It says:

Street Girls Bringing Sailors Into Hotel Must Pay For Room In Advance.

I fell in love wih it at a little antique store in Smithfield and H bought it for me years ago. My whole downstairs is decorated nautically---fish nets, lighthouses, ships, Navy Recruiting posters, sea scapes, etc. I always have one room decorated like this in every house--and it is usually where my computer is, as it is always my favorite room.

I am giving myself til 11 and then I am going to bed.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
Vixen, now, I've never dated a sailor, but I heard there was a welcome home protocol about what you (don't) wear to the pier. ;\) Hope you have a fantastic reunion. You sound so happy.(((SMW))) Peace.

Goldey--

Vixen! LOL
Happy yes, coupled with a nervous wreck. This is just a regular return from a short hop, not the full deployment. H will be in port for the next month an a half, then will be going on a full deployment--gome at least 6 months.

I am sitting here trying not to obsess over my email. I need to go to bed for that reason alone! I think I will agfter I et the last load of laundry in the washer.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

R
R
Now Sis...

You gotta breath girl!! You are gonna be fine.

Bro

N
N
SMV-
Racefan is right...just relax....don't worry about it. No Expectations, remember!

hope you had a good nite's sleep...i'll tell you what, i've been having some weird dreams.....seriously...LOL

ME:32 WAW:31
D #1: 3.5 D #2: 2
Together: 13 M:6
Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

S
OP Offline
S
Good Morning ya'll!

I see my fan club is already drifting in this morning.

Neil you are right--no expectations and act as if. I have decided--actually it was what kept me up most of the night--that I am going to act as if H is returning from a regular deployment and none of the crap has happened. I can do this, becuas ethe prize is so worth it.

When I did finally go to sleep, I slept well and had no problem getting up this morning. I am going to go make my bed in a couple minutes, make some breakfast, and and then start pulling myself together. I am going to be very relaxed about things and not get myself rushed or frazzled.

Gott a go see what ya'll were up to after I went to bed last night.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard