Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
S
OP Offline
S
Damn Bro--should I be talking with you about this?!?!?!? LOL

Oh, I KNOW what I want. I want the whole enchilada--ohhh bad choice of words, oh well!

I want to cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. I want to go for a walk on the beach at sunset. I want to go on a picnic, just the two of us, or with the family.

I would love to go ride bikes or go for a long walk together, then come home and take a shower together--that always had GREAT results.

I would love to give him a back rub--I know his back and shoulders have got to be acheing from the extra PT.

I know I cannot expect to have it all back right away and I am not sure how I would handle getting to wink wink nudge nudge, either. I am afraid I will cry through the whole thing, even though it is what I want.

Alright, how about I re-write the email and act as if it is back in 2003, before we were engaged, when we were still feeling each other out, and he was away at A school? I think I can handle it. I suppose the worst he could say is thanks, but no thanks, right?

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
S
Originally Posted By: SMW
The worst is, I think like this every time I see him, just too scared to act on it.

GIRL! you got to get over this fear!!! If your feeling this, then you should let a little out! You can just try it once and see what happens, and if your rejected, you know it's not going to be a harsh rejection, I don't see your H that way at all, and you could choose a time where either he's about to leave, or something, that way if he does reject, then he'll be leaving and you can pretend to be okay until he leaves and then you can pout. ;\) But I really really feel he will not reject. He may have reservations, but I know that he will get turned on too by you, and he may even be relieved with you initiating. and your daughter was right about him wanting to get you to offer him to your bed. IMHO.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
OP Offline
S
newest revision:

Quote:

H

I have to admit, I started laughing when you said the boat sucks right now! Which chief was waiting for you? Chief P? He did seem to be typing with an evil chuckle when he found out you were on "the list!" LOL

I am surprised that you are finding PT hard! You are in great shape and are going to look more amazing with the extra work! Hell, you can do push-ups for forever, it seems, and your arms and upper body show it, too! Reminds me of when you came home from the Enterprise cruise, when you had been lifting weights. Are you running up on the flight deck? That is something I would love to see—the flight deck of a carrier turned into a track. Doesn't it get hot up there with the sun beating down on the metal? You must get really sweaty and need a shower after that, huh? Shame I cannot scrub your back for you. After all this extra work, I bet you could use a good massage. I'll be more than happy to oblige when you get home.

I guess living this 24/7 would wear on anyone's nerves. I know things are probably rough, but, you made it through boot camp and A school with flying colors, I am confident you can do the same with this. Only a few more days until the boat is back in. You will be able to come home and regroup, refresh, and recharge before heading back out into the fray. In six weeks, if you have not deployed, we will all be able to pop a bottle of champagne and celebrate you making it through this milestone, too. I cannot tell you enough how proud of you I am.

The kids are doing good and miss you too. We will see you soon. Just let me know what time to be pier side and we will be there.
We love you and miss you and are keeping you in our prayers.

SMW

Is this what you guys are looking for????? Now my stomach is really a mess of butterflies!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

E
E
good gravy..if you want this..

Quote:
I want the whole enchilada--ohhh bad choice of words, oh well!

then ask for it. You know we can't read your mind..

Quote:
I want to cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. I want to go for a walk on the beach at sunset. I want to go on a picnic, just the two of us, or with the family.

all this is great..just don't do it when he is in his man cave. You've seen him in it, you know when he is in it. He does not want this when he is in it..when he's not in it then he is receptive to all this.

Quote:
then come home and take a shower together

you actually think he would not go for this?? you've got to be kidding me right?? He would break his neck getting in the shower.

Quote:
I would love to give him a back rub--I know his back and shoulders have got to be acheing from the extra PT.

well start rubbing..and you might get this

Quote:
take a shower together

Quote:
I am not sure how I would handle getting to wink wink nudge nudge, either. I am afraid I will cry through the whole thing, even though it is what I want.

and whatever you do..for god's sake do not cry..we think that means one of two things..
1. it's good bye sex
2. we messed up and did something wrong.

don't cry, good lord..don't laugh either

Quote:
I suppose the worst he could say is thanks, but no thanks, right?

yes it is..

another thing..straight up. I know you're excited. I know your hopes are high. Be realistic.

it's still baby steps..

E
E
Originally Posted By: sadmilitarywife
newest revision:

Quote:

H

I have to admit, I started laughing when you said the boat sucks right now! Which chief was waiting for you? Chief P? He did seem to be typing with an evil chuckle when he found out you were on "the list!" LOL

I am surprised that you are finding PT hard! You are in great shape and are going to look more amazing with the extra work! Hell, you can do push-ups for forever, it seems, and your arms and upper body show it, too! Reminds me of when you came home from the Enterprise cruise, when you had been lifting weights. Are you running up on the flight deck? That is something I would love to see—the flight deck of a carrier turned into a track. Doesn't it get hot up there with the sun beating down on the metal? You must get really sweaty and need a shower after that, huh? Shame I cannot scrub your back for you. After all this extra work, I bet you could use a good massage. I'll be more than happy to oblige when you get home.
I guess living this 24/7 would wear on anyone's nerves. I know things are probably rough, but, you made it through boot camp and A school with flying colors, I am confident you can do the same with this. Only a few more days until the boat is back in. You will be able to come home and regroup, refresh, and recharge before heading back out into the fray. In six weeks, if you have not deployed, we will all be able to pop a bottle of champagne and celebrate you making it through this milestone, too. I cannot tell you enough how proud of you I am.

The kids are doing good and miss you too. We will see you soon. Just let me know what time to be pier side and we will be there.

SMW

Is this what you guys are looking for????? Now my stomach is really a mess of butterflies!

SMW

I think you should drop what's in red. He knows this by what you said in the previous sentence. Believe me you set the table and invited him to dinner with the first few sentences..

He will pull up a chair...I know we are all DAMS but good gosh you gave him a map..

Dinners ready, come and get it!!!

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 08/07/08 02:25 PM.
S
OP Offline
S
Mike---

have I told you lately I love you???? if it were not for my husband----LOL Oh, but my big brother would DEFINITELY not approve!!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

R
R
newest revision:

Quote:

H

SMW

SMW

Hey Sis...

This is much better, you put alittle more of yourself out there give him a road map, we DAM's are abit slow we need direction. Like Mike said baby steps, get him thinking about the possibilities that he has with you. Yes exactly back to 2003, when it was new and you were feeling each other out, as it has been mentioned before what's the worse that can happen he says no.

The only way we can learn is by doing...

You are okay lose you fears...

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
G
G
Better, definitely.

Stop sweating the details. Exact wording, and nuanced semantics -- it is all lost on the male species. Send it already!

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
E
E
Mike---

have I told you lately I love you???? if it were not for my husband----LOL Oh, but my big brother would DEFINITELY not approve!!

SMW

get a grip on your fears babe..I don't want to have drive all the way up I81 to 2x4 you..good gosh..

he can't be that dumb...you send that to him..and he may just swim his arse back early...

if he don't show up then you may have testosterone twins + 20 other guys beating your door down.. ;\)

good gosh..

you notice how the sharks come in when the water is chummed?? \:D \:D \:D

you talkin about old Corn Fed!! he don't bother me

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 08/07/08 02:36 PM.
E
E
I'll use your own words against you now.

Quote:
You know what you need to do, don't be afraid to do it. (Why do I not take my own advice??)

and don't go ing on other people's threads.

Quote:
Mike and Brian are making me blush

\:D

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 08/07/08 02:43 PM.
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard