Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

R
R
SMW...

I always wanted a sister that's cool...

Now Mike on the other hand he tells his sister goodnight every night when he rolls over on his side of the bed...

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
C
C
God, then please goof with me!

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
S
OP Offline
S
Well, Jeff has the Rockettes and is Virtually Handsome, so I guess I get you guys, huh? Alright, works for me!

LOL

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

E
E
Quote:
I must help you guys exude some level of confidence that is attracting your W's back.

exude my part for Brian. He's got a chance.

Mine is DOA, unless of course you could exude a miracle for her...and then I don't have a clue what I would need since I've "lost that loving feeling"...maybe a miracle myself. At the moment I can't even fathom, can't even entertain the thoughts.

I think I just threw up in my mouth!!

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Racefan
SMW...

I always wanted a sister that's cool...

Now Mike on the other hand he tells his sister goodnight every night when he rolls over on his side of the bed...

Brian

I have a sister, they are not all they are cracked up to be! I am sure my son is questioning the wisdom of having three older sisters, too! But, heck I could use a brother right now, especially one that actually supports my wanting to fix my marriage!

Well, Brian, it could be worse, Mike could be telling your sister good night when he rolls over. J/K MIke!!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee

I think I just threw up in my mouth!!

LMAO Mike!! I almost hope your wife does change her mind, just to see her on here--as a WAS now a LBS. The 2x4s would fly then!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
I jsut had a real epiphany while typing over on Neil's thread.

I posted:
Quote:
I have to confess. Up until about 5 weeks ago, I would block my number and call the OW's cell---several times a day. Why??? I don't know, as I would not have said anything. But I was so wrapped up in her that I was a mess. It occured to me, though, one day, that she is someone to be pitied, not jealous of. She has so little self-esteem and self-worth that she is willing to settle for crumbs from my table. And it is crumbs--look at the time my H and I spend together--he has visitation at my house, for goodness sakes! If he did not want to be around me, he would not stay here, he would take the kids elsewhere.

OMG how true is that!?!? G made a comment about this awhile back about how much time H spends here and I did not pick up on it. Maybe I need to start opening up and giving H more time to spend here. He is especially going to need me now, while he is going through the Chief transition. I am thinking, when I pick him up later on this week, that I need to find a way to drop that into conversation. I am thinking, since he is going to be so tied up with that and his free time is going to be sporadic, at best, that I will tell him that he is welcome to come over whenever he has the opportunity.

What do you guys think?

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

N
N
yep. i would offer it...in a nonchalant, but chalant way. like offer, but don't force it....leave it up to him...

ME:32 WAW:31
D #1: 3.5 D #2: 2
Together: 13 M:6
Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

E
E
Quote:
LMAO Mike!! I almost hope your wife does change her mind, just to see her on here--as a WAS now a LBS. The 2x4s would fly then!

well if you see someone come on here as K from Tennessee then by all means..let the wood fly and swing damn hard. taht would be something, me go all WAS on her..and the worm turn for her as LBS..

would that be considered "Kharma"?

Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard