Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
D
OP Offline
D
AO,

My B has season tickets to the Richmond race that I have gone down for twice a year for the last five years or so. Each time I have gone it has been on a Friday night. Tubing is something we are doing for the first time but I figured she knew I would leave Friday night.

I don't think she really cared before, she just wanted me gone. Now that I think things are improving she cares when I am going. I will have to make sure from here on out that I tell her exactly what my plans are and don't assume anything.

Maybe she will miss me, hopefully she will miss me.

Thread #10
W
W
Originally Posted By: Distressed67
Maybe she will miss me, hopefully she will miss me.

I hope so too. You are doing your best and I'm sure she sees it.

AO

D
OP Offline
D
Thanks Ao,

I appriciate you reading and commenting on my sitch. Advice and compliments really help.

Thanks again,

Tim

Thread #10
E
E
Quote:
It's worth asking about if you are puzzled.

I agree with AO. Do you think you could bring this up in casual conversation without it being turned into a relationship talk??

D
OP Offline
D
I have been thinking about asking her just need to ask it in a way that does not lead into a R talk.

She just called me to ask if I copied something for her and how my day was going and if I was busy. I told her what I was doing and that I was busy and then I asked what her day was going to be like. She has a meeting and had work to catch up on. I think she just called to hear my voice, she was in a hurry to get to a 9:00 meeting and she calles at 8:50 about nothing really. It always makes my day when she does that.

I thought about asking her about last night but I figured I could work it in tonight when we discuss the weekend. I want it to be somewhat natural and not a forced question, if you know what I mean.

Thanks Mike, AO and Kenny.

AO do you have a thread or what is your M sitch if you don't mind me asking.

Tim

Thread #10
W
W
Tim,

I have no thread, when I did it was in Surviving. M3 T4 no kids. I'm 46 XH 45, 2 years post D, he's remarried to OW who is 20 years younger than him. During M he had numerous EA/PA, refused MC, I gave up. So I'm a WAW. I suggested we separate and at that point he beelined for a D. He was just waiting until it was my idea, how sweet. My fault in the is I did not give him the attention he needed. When we met, I had a job that involved travel which he thought he could tolerate. He couldn't, didn't like being left alone that much. By the time I got a clue and quit he was already hooked up.

Anyways, not much to it. He moved to another state immediately so it's all good. Have fun in DC this weekend!

AO

E
E
Quote:
She has a meeting and had work to catch up on. I think she just called to hear my voice, she was in a hurry to get to a 9:00 meeting and she calles at 8:50 about nothing really. It always makes my day when she does that.

I thought about asking her about last night but I figured I could work it in tonight when we discuss the weekend. I want it to be somewhat natural and not a forced question, if you know what I mean.

hum..very interesting. You know what Tim, think a little more about this before bringing it up. It would be great if you got into a talk about the weekend and she just happened to lead into the convo about you leaving Friday. These type things can really be a fine line in these sitches. In my own situation If found it's sometimes hard to steer them away from R talks. Try to play it out in your head today..it helps to know what you will say ahead of time.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: alpha.omega62
Tim,

I have no thread, when I did it was in Surviving. M3 T4 no kids. I'm 46 XH 45, 2 years post D, he's remarried to OW who is 20 years younger than him. During M he had numerous EA/PA, refused MC, I gave up. So I'm a WAW. I suggested we separate and at that point he beelined for a D. He was just waiting until it was my idea, how sweet. My fault in the is I did not give him the attention he needed. When we met, I had a job that involved travel which he thought he could tolerate. He couldn't, didn't like being left alone that much. By the time I got a clue and quit he was already hooked up.

Anyways, not much to it. He moved to another state immediately so it's all good. Have fun in DC this weekend!

AO

Sorry to hear that it must have been heart wrenching. I hope you are doing better now. He doesn't sound like a very nice person in my book.

Take care and thanks for all your input.

Tim

Thread #10
W
W
All of our situations have their challenges.

It's all good now.

AO

S
S
Tim, just popping in to say hi. I wouldn't say anything about the comment. She may think you're overanalyzing her every word.

hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard