Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
W
W
Poet, remember don't take everything they say as gospel truth. I think you handled it well, you didn't push it and you accepted what he said. You may want to revisit it with him at another time. Remember our S's are going through a difficult time too, they feel anxiety, fear etc too and will often act out at those times. That said, he may very well have decided not to follow through on counselling but that may change tomorrow! Stay calm, don't pressure but leave the door open.
I hope this helps.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
D
D
Ok so whatisis is right, he is on so much pain to he cant see straight.

I am not good at legal stuff my first H screwed me over... and I know you feel terrified at the moment but his behavior is eerily Familiar...........

is is that he cant accept the deal b/c he is breaking the boundaries and is still talking to the Mystery person?

Please calm down honey... it is going to be ok it really is. Even though at the moment it does not seem this way.

My H pressured me into things and would act crazy/crazier cause he had OW~ she was pressuring him...
I hope I am not making this worse...?

I care about you and what happens to you so I need you to get calm and remember that we are here for you.. thNKFULLY MY HUBBY IS OUT OF TOWN FOR THE NITE SO WE CAN "TALK"
~Ali

D
D
Why is he worried about a bike?

I know this seems unimportant but I am trying to see his logic even though 'THEY' SEEM TO HAVE NONE?

P
poet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
YAY, I have time and your hubby's away. We can TALK.

First question?

"My H pressured me into things and would act crazy/crazier cause he had OW~ she was pressuring him...I hope I am not making this worse...?"

No, I'm not in panic mode right now. Whatis really put it into perspective for me. Thank you Whatis!!!

Second:
I never thought about OW pressuring him. Wow, nice insight. He probably is.. I never thought about that. Maybe he'll feel the pressure from HER instead of me from now on. Wouldn't THAT be a switch.

Third: Yes, the bike.
I have moved back home, but I'm afraid to tell him because he'll go ballistic and probably push through the D. Ninety percent of my stuff is in storage, but some of it's here. I brought it back little by little and the bike (which is an obvious piece of my property) is under the shed and easily seen and recognized. It seems he has only recognize the bike and not the other 'stuff' so he's not very observant right now -- which is unusual because he's always been observant before. Hmmm!

hugs,
poet

Last edited by poet; 08/02/08 01:17 AM.
D
D
Originally Posted By: whatisis
That said, he may very well have decided not to follow through on counselling but that may change tomorrow! Stay calm, don't pressure but leave the door open.
I hope this helps.

THIS IS SO TRUE....
MY H up until the end ( the day we had to go sign papers ) kept going back and forth,, and he even told me he would never go back on his decision.

remember you acnt give up until the FAT LADY SINGS!!!!!!!!
~Ali

P
poet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ali,

We seem to be crossing paths and we post. Did you see my answers?

OK, I'll wait for that fat lady to sing and you will be so proud of me, for I have only called him once in two days. That was yesterday morning, AFTER he told me to call him and let him know what I was doing. So, I did.

hugs,
p

D
D
I am on the phone with a friend who is having Marriage troubles... be back in a bit~ Sorry... she called several times!
\:\(

P
poet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks Ali,

You've done plenty for me tonight. I've felt a lot worse than this. I'm doing OK now. Thanks for your insight.

Hugs and g'night,
poet

P
poet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good morning,

I slept well last night. This morning when I awoke and let the dog out, he was all over me. He's acting very strange. I feel sorry for him. Oh well.

poet

S
S
Dogs don't understand human dynamics, but they can tell when you're not acting the way they consider "normal" and it worries them. He'll be OK if you take care of yourself.

Recovering Sex-Starved Husband.
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard