Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
R
Racefan Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
Quote:
Hopefully W will take the time to really do some sole searching

I didn't know she liked to fish, hopefully while she is out doing that she can do some soul searching as well. .....

Wait and see what happens dude, if she is lonely and reaches out, be there. Not one of those times you want to go dark.

Ian

God I love typos hahah on me!! Good eye Ian...

Yep just being still if she reach's I will be there, not going dark just not putting myself out there

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
R
Racefan Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Tomato
Hey Brian

Just breezing through. Keep your chin up man. We have a pact, if either one of us starts to have a chin that begins to slump, then the other one must raise it and prop it up with a stick or something. Kind of a funny thought. Stay positive brother. I believe in you and so does the Lord, of course.

Ted...

Hey you got a deal...

I'm glad I have all of you guys to believe in me helps the ole' bucket...

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
A
A
Quote:
I should have not tried defending my position kinda gets to a point where you get abit tired of being the punchin bag for everything
i know that feeling all too well. i'm a firm believer in the idea that backsliding/mistakes are the only way we learn to do it right...

Tough about your parents. I'd at least ask your dad about it. Just remind him that she's a little girl and none of this is her fault. He should know that, but you obviously need to tell him.

You are doing good...

Take Care \:\) ann

If i can't fall in love... I'd like to fall in chocolate! ~ Author Unknown

ann
T
T
Originally Posted By: Racefan
[quote=sofaraway]
Quote:
Hopefully W will take the time to really do some sole searching

I didn't know she liked to fish, hopefully while she is out doing that she can do some soul searching as well. .....

Nice one Ian, I picked up on that earlier as well but you sure had the witty reply that I couldn't come up with. You had me ROTFLOL. We sure do like to pick on our brother Bri & give him a sore forehead.

debut thread
E
E
Brian--sounds like you're being still..

Good on you. Keep Quiet unless she reaches out.

When do the kids leave?

J
J
Originally Posted By: Racefan
Both D's are going to be going out of town with my Inlaws for the next 10 days and W is NOT looking forward to being alone. She has voiced to me that she is not happy about it, this will be the first time since they moved out she will truly be by herself. I am curious if she will reach out to me in this time frame. Had the financial sitch not reared its ugly head I had planned on asking her out but I don't think that would be a good idea in the scheme of things at this point.

Hopefully W will take the time to really do some sole searching as to what she wants her/our direction to be. She hates to be alone so don't know how she will fare, they have been her crutches so to speak in all of this, she will now be on her own to deal with it as I have been for the last 3 months...

I read this and I think the same in my sitch, but only the S is going away for the week, next week with MIL. Was going to take him early on my Sun, but now (I think since I put my foot down) isnt going until Mon. Last week he went to Vegas with me, and towards the end got the "i miss you guys" text but dont think I acted on it right, like it seems I never do with W.

But you cant have expectations of your W or its going to tear you up when she doesnt meet them. I know you probably already know this, and I do the same cause its really hard not to trying to get something we cant have.

Its sounds positive though, dont get me wrong. But like everyone says, we havent a clue what is going through their minds, let alone themselves.

my stories

M-31
W-28
S7 D2.5
T 8, M 4
W filed 2-14-08
D on hold 3/08
D off hold 5/08
D to be final on/by Nov 08
Anniv 9-4 looked hopeful
G
G
Hey Brian..

Too tired to add much but leaving hugs for when you need them

Your wife having time alone is a good thing. Maybe she'll have time to look in a mirror and process what is going on.

You do your family proud.

*hugs*

E
E
well, Did I lose the bet or did you?? I don't see you bragging so I think I may Have won. Do you need the address so you can send me the moolahh??

S
S
So how were the races Brian?????

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

J
J
What races was he going to? That DAM Nascar race really sucked today, there is going to be a lot of bashing about it all over real soon about the DAM tires. Kinda curious how things have been going with you Brian.

my stories

M-31
W-28
S7 D2.5
T 8, M 4
W filed 2-14-08
D on hold 3/08
D off hold 5/08
D to be final on/by Nov 08
Anniv 9-4 looked hopeful
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis