Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
WCW Offline
W
Having a winning stallion that breeds mares I can verify that the mare's tail DOES give mixed signals! and then she backs up what she is saying with her hind feet! yoowwzzerrr! Those poor stallions are pretty vulnerable and exposed while they are on their hind feet.

I sort of miss yacking on my own thread, but I also enjoy the irresponsibility of not having a thread. Go figure. Maybe I really having my own MLC and H is the sane one!

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: WCW
I sort of miss yacking on my own thread, but I also enjoy the irresponsibility of not having a thread. Go figure. Maybe I really having my own MLC and H is the sane one!

Do you mean yacking=talking or yacking=puking?

Weird! What if WCW suddenly wakes up and this whole chat board and all our sitches was part of a dream and her loving H walks in and asks "Did you have a nice nap? Wanna boink?"

Divorced: 10/26/08
B
B
boink????

Divorced 03/2010
Mom to two amazing kids

Taking the road less traveled because those encountered on the way may be just as unique.

http://tinyurl.com/ybqkan8 = Current Thread

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
?s, try urbandictionary.com

W
WCW Offline
W
Originally Posted By: lodo
Originally Posted By: WCW

Do you mean yacking=talking or yacking=puking?

Weird! What if WCW suddenly wakes up and this whole chat board and all our sitches was part of a dream and her loving H walks in and asks "Did you have a nice nap? Wanna boink?"

I must still be dreaming. I'm still here, you're all still here, and no loving H trying to boink me. <sigh>

Ok, so I made a deal with myself that I have to finish a project for work before I start my own thread. I have been the Queen of Procrastination about it so I figured if I confessed it then maybe I will do it and get it over with. Or I can assign it to someone else to do for me. ;\)

All my people scheduled to ride canceled last night so I had a night to do things I hadn't gotten done for a while and then I also worked with the young guy that comes to help me with stuff. I tease him that I will make a good farmer/rancher out of him yet! He teases me that I am his hero that can drive a all the equipment we have and am teaching him so it looks good on his resume. We had some great talks, he had just found out a senior classmate is pregnant and he was shook up about it. (no it's not his) This kids parents had him just out of high school and never married, had joint custody and he spent his time swapping between homes every few days. I asked him how that affected him. He said it was how his life always was so it wasn't bad, but if he had known it any different he thought it would have been hard to adjust. He lives full time with his dad the last few years after his mom couldn't stand him anymore because he drank too much milk and ate the last of the cereal and she yelled all the time. Wow.
Life changing events - teenage pregnancy and drinking all the milk.

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey cowgirl, how come you're selling your cows?

delegation is a fine art - give your project to someone else ;\)

P
P
Hey WCW, just checking in to say Hi. Sad about your employee who had to leave his Mom because she was so uptight about the milk and cereal. I'm sure there are a few parents looking to adopt who would love to have someone come eat their cereal and drink their milk. Some people's parents!

On the NAP = BOINK concept, you would find me constantly trying to catch a nap on the couch. (If I were you).

W
WCW Offline
W
Hey PS, where ARE you sleeping lately? is W on the couch yet?

H and I will load cows for the sale tomorrow. We will both be glad. No matter what I/we do they are out again as soon as my back is turned. Yesterday H saddled up to go find them, they had escaped during the night. There are a few that are runners and just look to crash the fence. They lead the pack thru the belly deep grass to get out and eat somewhere else. It's frustrating, irritating, tiring, expensive, and liability so we will cull them out and keep what is hopefully the good cows . It's way past time to move them off our place. H was going to do it a few months ago and wanted my approval and I said sure. He didn't do it. Then he said they were too skinny to sell. I said that's because we can't keep them on the belly deep grass plus they still have their (way too old) calves sucking them. I weaned the calves into a different pen, and the cows are in good shape now.

The difference this time about selling the cows.....ready????this is a real big baby step to me.....H said he wants to get replacement cows!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know. That doesn't guarantee anything but it reflects a definite change in H.

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Those damn cows-gone-bad. always getting out and now they're outta here!

replacement cows?! Is that a technical cowboy term? you know us lay-people just don't understand the lingo ... \:\)

N
N
Good luck with the sale!

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard