Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Well, in that case just do a google search for "adjusting bicycle brakes" - you'll need to find instructions for your specific type of brakes but there are a ton of websites and videos out there.

yeah, i'm DAM - leaving my threads dangling.

Hey, we want to hear about how good you feel!

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
W
WCW Offline
W
Originally Posted By: lodo
Well, in that case just do a google search for "adjusting bicycle brakes" - you'll need to find instructions for your specific type of brakes but there are a ton of websites and videos out there.
lodo
I did a google search and it came up with Ask Lodo.

I am so good.... \:D \:\) but when I am bad I am better!!!

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey WCW - where the hell are you?! You didn't wreck your bike because your brakes were adjusted wrong, did you?

lodo

W
WCW Offline
W
Yup, that's what happened! I went to AskLodo.com and I couldn't figure out how to get the adjustment quite right and I ended up hitting a cow that wouldn't stay in the fence I've been fixing all summer and now I am black and white and read all over just like a newspaper! (that's a joke, BTW)

The other thing is I've been having phone trouble so I get all screwed up and can't post. What does my phone and posting have to do with each other? absolutely nothing! it's just a poor excuse!

Mostly I have lot's to say that has not much to do with DB or H or R or M so I am not sure where to say it! It's just feeling pretty fine and doing GAL stuff and enjoying the things I love to enjoy - minus the bad cows escaping and the negatives I ignore about H. I'm sure some day soon I'll explode it all over on one of these forums.

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: WCW
Mostly I have lot's to say that has not much to do with DB or H or R or M so I am not sure where to say it!

That hasn't stopped the rest of us. Or are you worried about your DB legacy and don't want to dirty up your threads with rambling?

Bad cows? Are those the ones in leather jackets who hang out in the corner of the pasture and smoke?

S
S
OK, I think I am set on the menu for book club. It will be fruit cobbler, based on what looks good at the store, bread pudding with a whiskey sauce, and baked apples. And I will have the can of whipped cream available for the cobbler, the apples, the coffee or whatever. But they won't touch it. And I will put a little grand marnier in my coffee before they come.

W
WCW Offline
W
Originally Posted By: lodo
Originally Posted By: WCW
Mostly I have lot's to say that has not much to do with DB or H or R or M so I am not sure where to say it!

That hasn't stopped the rest of us. Or are you worried about your DB legacy and don't want to dirty up your threads with rambling?

Bad cows? Are those the ones in leather jackets who hang out in the corner of the pasture and smoke?
Bad cows - hard to tell which ones are the worst because they are all in leather jackets and on grass. Get it?? cows = leather and pasture = grass? jeesh, I am so dang funny I can hardly stand myself!

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
lol - you missed your calling, WCW. Thought you'd laugh at this:

Reasons Why Your Retired Derby-Winning Stallion Isn't Siring
- - - -

Potential mare shampooed with Herbal Essences instead of Mane 'n Tail.

Lack of selectively lit barns with low-priced drinks leading to spontaneous neighs and whinnies in a herd situation.

Older, experienced mare turned out to be a cougar.

Stallion wants to use a proper riding crop during intercourse, while mare prefers a dressage whip.

Breeding shed not candlelit or properly scented.

Spooked from piñata incident.

Stud fee makes him feel cheap and used.

Mare's tail is giving mixed messages.

Monetary stress due to betting on horses with cool names.

Just realized all horses have teeth like that.

He's fallen in love with the barn cat.

N
N
I'm anxious to see if/when this thread locks will WCW start one of her own? I vote she chooses someone to start one for her... I like going on treasure hunts to find her thread...

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
maybe she can leave little clues on other people's threads as to who started her thread, what forum it's in, and what it's called \:\)

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard