Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: WCW
are you going to lock up this thread or do I have to do it for you? I suppose I should be a big girl and start my own again. Should I stay here or move to MLC? Decisions, decisions, tapping fingers....

Well, I have no reason to own a thread in Hopefulness, so if you want to see this old thing locked you'll have to take it over for yourself. After you're through with this one, you can lock up my old thread in Piecing - only got 8 pages into that one.

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
W
WCW Offline
W
Well, your other thread just locked up.
Quote:
I have no reason to own a thread in Hopefulness
Ok Eyore, whatever you say. You're not hopeful about anything?

NNP, I agree, this is a good home. I wonder though if another forum would generate more input and if that would be good for my sitch. Seems like no matter what it's all about H and his schedule and his time.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey WCW - how'd the haying go?

W
WCW Offline
W
Done for the night. H even showed up by 9pm and came to help but I had it covered, so he went to the indoor arena to ride a couple colts.

H didn't know hay was coming tonight, my phone buttons froze up again so I couldn't let him know. That means he showed up all on his own at home earlier than usual. It's REALLY nice to see him riding and showing interest again.

I went to watch and finish up chores and H told me about a phone call he got today from a friend we showed with A LOT a few years ago. The guy told H that he was inspired by having to be so good to show against H and try to beat him that it was the catalyst to get better. Now this friend and his daughter are going to World shows and winning! isn't that ohso cool?? H was very flattered.

A cold shower sure felt good tonight before crawling into bed. Now I have wet hair, an ice pack on my sore foot, and the fan blowing. Do ya think I'll end up sick?

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
so did you get sick?

W
WCW Offline
W
Sure did! sick enough to hallucinate that H will love me again the way I want and need to be loved!

How do I adjust the brakes on my bike? the front brakes work real good and the back brakes hardly grab at all.

No tornadoes here today but strong straight line winds and lots of rain again. I lost part of my wood rail fence and part of the hickory tree, and stuff scattered everywhere. Sure am getting tired of this stuff.

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
take it to someone to adjust the brakes. It'll be a whole lot easier.

otherwise, you just twiddle the little screws.

No tornadoes?! Jesus - i forgot what the midwest is like!

S
S
lodo, so this is where you hide now ? \:\)

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
hi SC - no, i'm over in surviving. This was my first thread, but I was only 4 pages in when I found out about OM and abandoned this thread to move over to infidelity.

but my pal WCW needed a thread to crash on - kind of like sleeping on the couch instead of getting into bed and making passionate love with your W - so she revived the thread and is posting here.

how are you sweet cookie? lodo

W
WCW Offline
W
Take it somewhere? come on buddy, I'm a doityourselfer. I'll end up paying more to have someone adjust them than I paid for the bike!

For the record - I am helping my friend lodo lock up this old thread to help him get some closure in his life. He's got threads and participles hanging loose all over these forums. ;\)

I really should start my own thread but I'm tired and busy but mostly I don't want to jinx myself and post too much about how good I feel lately. I know...cowgirl up!!

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard