Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Hi sweety, sorry about your headache....take it easy today will you ? Thinking of you xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
G
G
Thanks Steelers for being here. You have helped me keep plugging away. I was thinking of you today and thinking how hard it must have been for you when h left again.

I am not so sure I could have gone on. You are so strong! Keep doing what you are doing.

Your h will be home soon and we hope and pray for the long haul.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
Glam, did your H have an ow ? I can't remember...is she out of the pic?

You see, my H has a very young and adorable and peachy and sweet as pie ow, that he is infatuated with and won't let go for the life of him.

It makes it hard sometimes...

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

N
N
Originally Posted By: Cinderellaman
You see, my H has a very young and adorable and peachy and sweet as pie ow, that he is infatuated with and won't let go for the life of him.

You know I can think of nothing worse than having a younger man.
I would be constantly comparing myself to them. It would make me feel old and unattractive.

... I don’t like much about my (soon to be ex ) husband at the moment but one thing I do like about his appearance is the laughter lines around his eyes and the couple of silvery hairs that have appeared at the side of his hairline …

Youth isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Nutty.

Be The Greener Grass.

Me 40
H 42
Son 11
Married 15 years.
Left May 2006 after gambling spree
I had EA August 2006
OW Aug 07 after another gambling spree (she will make me happy - stop me gambling!)
I filed for divorce 9th April 2008.
Nutty,

I agree with you as a woman, but for a man I think it's different...it boosts their ego, makes them feel young and attractive again, it gives them a wonderfully beautiful thing to give an arm to whilst they walk into a room...all that.

I totally agree about how men get better with age. I also love to see the life that H has had, written in his face...the grey hairs that have popped up like mad since his mlc started, and he has no knowledge of that. He's worried that he's too fat, ow is nearly anorexic. I love H in any way shape or form...weird huh

Love Cinders xxx

P
P
(((steelers))) Sorry about your bad headache. It's no wonder with all that is going on. I hope it goes away quickly.

PH's Thread
G
G
Cinders there was an ow in question. H says nothing going on, but isn't that what they all say. She was nothing to be concerned with. I have NO idea if they are still connected someway, nor do I care. She is not somebody I would waste any cycles on. If any man had their choice of me or her 100% of the men would choose me. I know that is a bold statement, but there is a huge difference between trash and class. My h is a rescuer, so in his eyes he was HELPING her.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
T
T
Hi Steelers,
I am sorry that you have a terrible headache. It is probably stress related. You have had to deal with so many unpleasant things lately, no wonder you don't feel well.

I am sure you will get better soon. I guess your H will be with you for the next few days, which will help. Have a lovely week-end. (((HUGS)))

N
N
Originally Posted By: Cinderellaman
Nutty,

I agree with you as a woman, but for a man I think it's different...it boosts their ego, makes them feel young and attractive again, it gives them a wonderfully beautiful thing to give an arm to whilst they walk into a room...all that.

I agree men are more visual ...

Quote:
I totally agree about how men get better with age.
(NOT FAIR!! )

Quote:
I also love to see the life that H has had, written in his face...the grey hairs that have popped up like mad since his mlc started, and he has no knowledge of that. He's worried that he's too fat, ow is nearly anorexic. I love H in any way shape or form...weird huh

See what I mean? He is worrying himself about his physical appearance already!! Now he feels he's too fat, by xmas he'll be too gray ;\) Insecurity can make a person needy and clingy. Not attractive qualities ...

Nutty x

Be The Greener Grass.

Me 40
H 42
Son 11
Married 15 years.
Left May 2006 after gambling spree
I had EA August 2006
OW Aug 07 after another gambling spree (she will make me happy - stop me gambling!)
I filed for divorce 9th April 2008.
M
OP Offline
M
Hi, all.

I've just had a rough few days and I really don't want to go into all the details.

Not to mention that H made me out to look like the bad guy and I just listened to him talk and when he sounded very calm again and said he better get back to work, I just hung up on him.

What really brings me way down is raising teens, esp. ones who live life in the fast lane but oh, that's right, H and S think I am over exaggerating things and I am the crazy one.

Right now, I just want to be left alone and not have to deal with things.

Wish I had a place where I could run away like H but the more I think about it, I feel guilty as I could never leave my daughters.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard