Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Kalni
gForce,
you sound ...DIFFERENT!!!! Happy, ALIVE!!! Keep it that way.
Sorry SMW,
K

Sorry for what??

You are right, G does sound great! I am glad I got a spark out of him, even if it was for torturing my husband LOL!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
OP Offline
S
Well, H and the kids were only gone for about an hour and a half, then he brought them back to feed them dinner. Asked me if I wanted him to heat anything up for me, told no, I wasn't really hungry, but thanks for asking. He cleaned up all the dishes from him and the kids and made a pot of coffee. Came downstairs with his cup and said he would have made me one, but he noticed I was drinking iced tea. I said yeah, it was a little too hot for coffee for me today.

He asked if it was okay to just hang out at the house, since we need to limit D5's activity level (YEAH RIGHT, like that is going to happen!). I said sure it was not a problem, but that he would ahve to run interference if they came to me for stuff--I really needed to do my school stuff. He said no problem.

I was sitting outside at the picnic table reading my school stuff when he came out with the kids. He played with them for a while, then sat down at the table near me. It was a companionable quiet, if you know what I mean. No tension, just more like I am here if you need to bounce anything off of me. It felt a lot like it used to, before the bomb. I sat back once and looked up and he smiled at me, then looked back at the kids playing. It was comfortable.

He hung out a little past his normal visitation time, even got the kids dessert. Asked me if he could come with me to D5's appointment on Friday. I said of course and suggested we take one car because of the gas prices. He said it was a good idea, we could take his since it is cheaper to drive. I smiled and said true, but mine has working A/C and it is supposed to be almost 100 on Friday. As much as he is hating this heat after three summers in Michigan, I have a feeling that comfort will win out over gas conservation on Friday.

I do not think I am going to do the Subway thimg tomorrow. I have seen him everyday since last Friday. I think he needs a break from my wondrous presence to miss me until he sees me again on Friday afternoon.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

V
V
I think you have it right on the Subway! There will be a better time!

I hear you on keeping D5's activity level down. When our oldest was 3 he broke his femur, on a diagonal. He was in traction for a while, then in a body cast for six weeks or so. When the doc took it off, he said to keep his activity level down for a while. To hear W describe it, she looked at him like he was from Mars, and told him if he wanted that he should have left the cast on!

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: dry_heat
I think you have it right on the Subway! There will be a better time!

I hear you on keeping D5's activity level down. When our oldest was 3 he broke his femur, on a diagonal. He was in traction for a while, then in a body cast for six weeks or so. When the doc took it off, he said to keep his activity level down for a while. To hear W describe it, she looked at him like he was from Mars, and told him if he wanted that he should have left the cast on!

When D5 was 3, D8 accidently dislocated her elbow. Within an hour of getting home from the ER, she had cracked the partial cast that they had given her. It is not just the boys who are rough and tumble.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
S
well poo. I have no cleavage. how about butt cleavage? hahaha

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
sorry, my post came out of nowhere! lol

and sorry I didn't post yest. yes, you are right not to do the subway thing. but, if you do it later, then offer to drop it by. I would say don't ask him out. For the first time that is. I think he would appreciate your courtesy and it definitely wouldn't feel like pressure like asking him out to dinner would. although the way things are going, I think asking him out (with no expectations) in the next month might be a good idea. timing is everything though.

hey, I am so sorry to hear about your little one. I copied this that I found online. I'm a search engine freak.

*IMPORTANT* Do not attempt to treat a third degree burn yourself these types of injury are life threatening and they require professional attention. Natural remedies can help after hospitalization to prevent infection and boost immune system defenses.

In minor burns herbs and homeopathic medicines have remarkable success reliving pain and speeding up healing.
Home Remedies for Burns We recommend

Use some of these home remedies to treat burns:

Home remedies for burns #1: Apply Colloidal silver this is a natural antibiotic and disinfectant if the burn is very painful, use in spray.

Home remedies for burns #2: Apply a lotion made with vitamin A.

Home remedies for burns #3: Take Vitamin C w/ bioflavonoids this is an antioxidant needed for the formation of collagen. Studies have shown that high doses of vitamin C are very necessary.

Home remedies for burns #4: Take vitamin E needed to prevent scarring.

Home remedies for burns #5:
Plantain leaves is a popular remedy for treating burns. These green weedy plants grow practically anywhere in the world with sufficient water. Just don't confuse this plantain with the banana-like vegetable of the same name. Hit the leaf with a small hammer, enough to smash just a little bit the plant than wrap the affected area with the leaf.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
also, don't tell H that you don't blame him. Instead use the positive form. "H I wanted to tell you thank you for taking care of d5's accident so quickly, you handled that really well"

you know, instead of using negative words, change it around and use positive words. I'm sure you can come up with something better than mine too.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

G
G
He asked if it was okay to just hang out at the house, since we need to limit D5's activity level (YEAH RIGHT, like that is going to happen!).
But he ASKED, right? He is seeing and recognizing you.

It was a companionable quiet, if you know what I mean. No tension, just more like I am here if you need to bounce anything off of me. It felt a lot like it used to, before the bomb. I sat back once and looked up and he smiled at me, then looked back at the kids playing. It was comfortable.
What a great time. I would be walking on air. This all sounds VERY positive to me. Hold on to these moments the next time he treats you like crap. See what a little T&A can do?

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
S
S
I would tell him that it wasn't his fault, That accidents happen, and you don't want him to blame himself. I think it is important to say these things.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
well poo. I have no cleavage. how about butt cleavage? hahaha
LMAO Only if you are in the construction field!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard