Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
Okay--I think the aliens took my husband again and brought back the jerky clone.

H walked in for visitation--yes opened the door and walked in the house. I was busy--a friend's nephew is selling Cutco and I let him come over and practice his spiel.

H comes upstairs, walks in the kitchen, and just starts pulling food out to pack a picnic for him and the kids! WTF?!?!?! I realize I said yesterday that he could take leftovers for the kids to eat, but AT LEAST check with me first to make sure I did not have plans for anything!

By the time friend's nephew leaves, H is looking or a small cooler in the garage to pack his picnic in. He has yet to so much as say Hi to me. I walk out and he says the big coolers are too big, do we have a smaller one. Tell him yes, and point out the cooler he has walked past three times at that point. He brings it in the house and starts packing the food in it.

I head up to wake up S2, who was still napping. S wakes up disoriented and starts crying until he realizes its me. Every time I try to put him down to put his shoes on, he starts clinging and crying, so I just sat holding him for a couple miutes. H starts teh car, and S panics, thinking Daddy is leaving him. All the while, D8 is bugging me about the keys t othe shed so she can get her bike out to take with them. I keep telling her no, even though she is whining and pouting.

I finally get S's shoes on. D8 is going on and on about gettign the football out of the shed, too. I walk down the stairs to find my great-nephew sitting in the middle of two bowlfuls of cat food, now all over my floor. Apparently D8 told D16 she would keep an eye on him, so D16 did not put him in the portacrib. Instead, she has been bugging the crap out of me. H is cleaning it up while D8 and D5 stand in the middle of the stairwell, despite the fact that I ask them 4 times to move out of my way.

I send D5 upstairs for the dust pan and broom. D8 FINALLY heads into her room to change out of the school clothes she had been told to get out of an hour previously. The entire time, she is still whining and fussing about getting the keys to the shed. I was so annoyed at her and the fact that she would not drop it, that I snatch up my keys and walk out the back door, griping that her attitude is BS.

The football she is griping about is literally laying in the middle of the yard, so I pick it up and carry it back inside. H tells her to tell me thank you, I am thinking---Lead by example, butthead!! I temporarily forgot that he is a graduate of the Do as I Say, Not as I Do Academy for Moral Incompetents--as he was the first to condemn someone else for infidelity.

He loads them all up and off they head to the park. They will be home in about an hour and a half and I have gotten nothing accomplished. It took me a good 15 minutes to compose my self enough to not call his cell phone and tell him I think he is inconsiderate. I have PMS and I know I am hypersensitive, so I bit my tongue.

I am saying something today about his walking in and not even saying Hi. Don't worry, I will maintain and not yell. Just want to ask him to please knock before opening the door and to yell up that it is him, so I do not have to worry about the neighborhood serial killer taking one of the kids--since he might take the one I like that day.

I am a tree, I can bend!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

V
V
(((((SMW)))))
Sorry, I had to laugh, a little! All that stuff with the kids! Don't forget, that all happens in a "normal" house, too! Like the day we got downstairs to find a one and three year old had discovered a permanent marker that their childless (at the time) uncle had left down, and were using it quite industriously on the floor, and kitchen chairs!

K
K
I love your attitude. PMS suits you well, LOL!!!

Breathe and think of sunny beaches. Act as if when he comes back. You are doing great.

BTW, I would suggest filter info TO your family and friends to the level you feel comfortable with. My best friend still can't figure out what I am doing. I don't blame her.
K

Thanks for all your help and support my new friend.

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
S
OP Offline
S
Oh Jeff I can do you one better on the marker story. My now D16, when she was 2 1/2, got ahold of a permanent marker and colored----herself! SAhe took off her socks and colored the bottoms of her fee and put the socks back on. All over her arms, legs, Hitler moustache on her face--I was ready to kill her.

I laugh too, it is just frustrating. We were always a team. Now I feel like how all the Patriots' opponents must ahve felt whene the taping scandal hit--they were being set up to fail.

I was in a really good mood until he walked in the house like he lived here again and was so cold and distant. I should have expected it after how well the whole weeked had gone, but still--DAMN. All I want is a little common courtesy!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Kalni
I love your attitude. PMS suits you well, LOL!!!

Breathe and think of sunny beaches. Act as if when he comes back. You are doing great.

BTW, I would suggest filter info TO your family and friends to the level you feel comfortable with. My best friend still can't figure out what I am doing. I don't blame her.
K

Thanks for all your help and support my new friend.

K
I know my smarta$$ remarks can be funny, but cutting, too, and I have to watch--H was on the recieving end for many years. I am sure that they bothered him, even though he never said anything. I have bitched and fussed since he left and I am feeling more in control now. I went out back and threw darts at the shed door for a bit. And I do have that picture of the OW I can always print if I decide I need a target.

You are welcome, dear, and the same back at you. It is good to have people to share with that do not think I am insane--besides my IC.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

K
K
[quote=sadmilitarywifeI know my smarta$$ remarks can be funny, but cutting, too, and I have to watch--H was on the recieving end for many years. I am sure that they bothered him, even though he never said anything. [/quote]

Same here. Others laugh but when I did it all the time trying to provoke a reaction from him, he didn't think it was funny... The exact same thing attracted him to me when we first met...

Good night!
K

S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
S
OP Offline
S
Exactly! It was funny until the "infatuation" was gone!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

V
V
((((SMW))))
Permanent marker stories! I expect that there was some on the kids, too, but not like yours. Some of the marks on the floor lasted until I put a new floor over it, before we moved!

Originally Posted By: Kalni
The exact same thing attracted him to me when we first met...

You know, I have sort of the same problem. I play with words. I thought W thought it was funny, years ago, now she gets mad! I don't think I was the one that changed!

K
K
To be honest, I tire myself sometimes too... LOL!!!
Good Night (again)
K

S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
C
C
SMW-
It sounds like you are doing great! Try not to let H's behavior of the day get to you-- just keep making YOUR day good! As you said, the aliens like to make a switch sometimes!

If I were analyzing your H-- I might say that after such a good weekend, he is afraid you are getting too close and thinks he must pull back and create distance-- that seems to be the popular patter anyways!

Keep doing all the good work!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard