Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
R
R
Hey Mike,

Tried posting last night but you locked your own thread. Your evening sounded really positive, I am abit jealous that you get to give foot rubs, what I would give just to be able to touch my W at all. Awesome that she read 5LL good step forward IMO. You have a WONDERFUL day with your D enjoy her aura and breathe in her youthfulness and refuel yourself.

Peace be in your heart

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
G
G
Hope you had a good day with D2. What did you end up doing together?

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
Quote:
I still expect the D to happen and I'm sure mediation will be scheduled by her L soon..the only thing that can stop this freight train are concrete actions on her part..

Hey Mike, first of all, you locked your own thread this time my friend.

Secondly, you use the word expect a lot. Why? Because you think about the outcome a lot and what is going to happen. Not for nothing but this can in time be damaging to the old psyche.....

Mike quit worrying about it man, what will happen will happen right? You have been down this road before and you know from the first ride that YOU have zero control over the outcome that god has in store for you. All you can do is keep being the best man that you can and the rest is out of your hands.

Ian

Hi Ian..Yes I locked my thread last night..when I said Bullfrog I was talking about the thread title.

I say I expect it to happen because I don't see concrete actions on her part to stop it. I don't really think about the outcome. I have a plan in place and I will implement that plan if she continues on the path she has chosen. The plan I have is the reason I am able to tackle this sitch with no anger and no other emotions.

I'm really not worrying about it Ian..Honestly I'm not..I am being the best I can be..

I'm hopeful that she will decide she wants to work on the M with me but totally understand if she does not...I am really in a good emotional place Ian..I feel really good and am at peace..

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Arthur
Mike - How did W come to read 5 LL ?

Mine is still sort of hidden but I did mention I was reading it at MC in the week, but not sure my W even heard it as she's said nothing.

Well..I think it was after a R talk initiated by her about 2-3 weeks ago..I would have to look back in my threads to see..anyway..the book was laying out and we were having this talk and I may have mentioned something about what I thought her LL was..I told her it was a good book and asked her if she wanted to read it..she told me she would....yesterday the book had been moved..so I asked her if she was done with it and she said, yes I read it..so we had a little discussion about how it was an easy read, she liked the book and commented that she thought my LL was physical..and I told her I thought hers was QT and affirmations..then she threw in that it was physical also and then said she believes we all carry a bit of all the LL's which I agree with to a certain extent..

Listen A--I was at a good place emotionally when she initiated those talks..If I had been a wreck it would have set me back..you need to really be careful with that book..I have left all those books lying around for her to see..except DR and DB..I figure you leave them out and they pick them up and start reading then that's OK..any other way, you're taking a big chance.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Racefan
Hey Mike,

Tried posting last night but you locked your own thread. Your evening sounded really positive, I am abit jealous that you get to give foot rubs, what I would give just to be able to touch my W at all. Awesome that she read 5LL good step forward IMO. You have a WONDERFUL day with your D enjoy her aura and breathe in her youthfulness and refuel yourself.

Peace be in your heart

Brian

well..it's not that I get to give them..it is I was allowed to give one..

G
G
Get, allowed, whatever. Just keep rubbin'!

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
E
OP Offline
E
update for today..up this a.m and it's all good. Breakfast with W and D, coffee and reading the paper. I get myself ready and then start working at getting D dressed and all packed up..W was real curious about what our plans were..problem was I did not have concrete plans..had some ideas but no real plans..I did end up telling her what I thought we might do and we did end up doing what I thought..got D ready, packed up and in the car..went down the road about 4 miles and I see this box turtle(terrapin) in the road, I remember that W brought in this frog habitat contraption for D the other day..so I stop, grab this turtle, put it in the car where D won't see it and drive back home to give it to W till we get back..When my W sees me walk in with this turtle she smiles so big..it's like I brought her a diamond ring...I guess it surprised her that I remembered about this habitat..anyway drop it off and back on the road.

We went to a fossil museum..then a quick stop at Subway for a sandwich with D..then on to a "boundless" playground in my hometown..D loves a good playground. On the way home D got a good nap in the car. Get home and W has the turtle in the bath tub with some water, grass...the things we do for kids...anyway..we show the turtle to D..she rubs its shell and it legs..W and D end up going to let the turtle go in a little spring branch that runs through or place..while they do that I start weed eating and mowing...leftovers for dinner again...lots of conversation and a really good night..

W got things done around here she wanted to do..some gardening outside..cleaned on a couple of rocking chairs on the front porch..said she watched a movie and chilled...

tomorrow..I think I am going for a bike ride on the Virginia Creeper Trail(you can google that if you want)..34 miles long but I'll probably just do 1/2 then back home to finish mowing and weed eating...W is seeing her mom..

I
I
Two WAS walk into a bar, they each order a martini, drink it about 3/4 and then get up and start walking to the door without paying.

So the bartender says, “Hey! You both need to pay for those.”

The first WAS says, “But I never wanted a martini. In fact, I regretted getting that martini the second after I ordered it! Drinking it, eating the olive, it was all a lie.”

And the second WAS says, “This is the real me, the person that walked into this bar wasn’t the real me. Look, it’s over--why don’t you just move on?!”

The bartender looks on in shock as they saunter out the door.

\:\)

It is in the shelter of each other that people live.--Irish proverb

Current
G
G
Hey Mike..

You day sounds... normal, fun.

Neat!

I'm feeling a little shredded.. so am staying quieter than normal.

*hugs*

R
R
Mike I am really glad you had a good day with D. My guess Tenn. is really beautiful this time of year, with everything blooming. The fossil museum sounds really cool.

Another good interaction evening with wife thats 3 days in a row that I can count this week good for you keep it brother.

Iam impressed with the turtle you are just a teddybear! By the sounds of it maybe some brownie points?

Keep the path bro

Peace be in your heart

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard