Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
T
T
Great to hear this ali!!!!!! Good job!!!

M
M
Hey T, sorry for the hijack Ali, can you post the link to that article here real quick? I'd love to take a look at it as well. Not just for me, but also my H (although figuring out how to bring it up with him will be a whole other issue lol).

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Hey guys!!! Hi Lea, I wanted to post to you today, I was thinking you have so much of a similiar sitch and your H is clearly in crisis right now, with his history and the depression. I ran out of time, but I will! I totally forgot I said I would know by the end of the weekend as Saturn was going forwards and your right, it was the New Moon today! It was all about speaking up for me, which is why I was going to, and I did manage to say it was lovely to see him (which I hope makes him realise I am still waiting and love him, wothout putting him under pressure by saying that!). I am an astrologer and look at mine and his charts regulalry (so I knew that the New Moon was falling in my house of communication, hence wanting to speak up). Are either you or your H Leo or Pisces? Just wondered.

Hey RTL, Dar, Lisa, T and Michelle! Gosh, what a day. I am now stupidly pleased.. he did something we havent done for 6 months, HE TOOK ME OUT FOR DINNER!!! And invited me to call him!! I instantly thought.. WTF, no way, its not safe to call you! I called you last Wednesday and you sounded a little surprised and then barely contacted me for 4 days! But, he said it so maybe its time to engage with him a little more and not make him do all the running?? I am looking forward to him going away Friday!!! I will get a rest from all of this, I'll be able to eat, sleep and get on with my college work for a week (final assesment the week after).

Things really can change on a sixpence in these sitches...

Ali xxx

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
M
M
Strike a balance. Give him some space. You can call him on Wednesday. Would you call someone you just went out with (like a first date) the next day? I hope not lol.

Be patient or you'll scare him back into his hole.

Hopefully the new moon brings lots of good things.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Hi Michelle!!
Ha!! Remember my story? The last BF before him, I MOVED IN the day after our first date and lived with him for 2 3/4 years. Big mistake, I wouldnt advise it, but the date had gone well ! :-)

Seriously, we were introduced on Saturday, it was love at first sight - he invited me for dinner Sunday night, I was dead nervous and got all dressed up.. but he made me fried eggs, chips and a cup of tea!!! It was so relaxed and normal and like we'd known each other forever, it wasnt this big deal dinner thing...and um he was also fantastic in bed , which kind of swung it, so I moved in on the Monday!

But hey, maybe I wont phone till Wednesday! Older and wiser :-)

my thread
R
R
Great analogy by Michelle about treating this like a 1st date. I think you wait until Wednesday as well. He may contact you before then, but don't be so eager.

Remember, the unfortunate thing is while this is moving in the right direction for you, you are still a long way from being out of the woods. Thus, for now, I'd echo Michelle and say stay patient and lay back until Wednesday.

That should be your contact day.

However, I do want to say I'm so happy for you as this is taking a very encouraging turn for your sitch. Keep it up and stay patient. Don't get too far out in front of him. Remember, he has a history of withdrawing if you move too quickly.

Wonderful news. Keep it up.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

J
J
...everything but dinner sounded great.

You see what no contact can do.
And you have seen what contact can do.

Pick your weapon.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

V
V
((((((Ali))))))

I'd be the last person to say I told you so, but......

J
J
I told you so...

There I saved you Dry. I'm the last one now.

:roll:

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

A
OP Offline
A
These WAS are so perverse arent they??? Really odd. I know I was spinning these past few days and felt horrible, but it felt like he was sending me a deliberate message to me by not contacting me on a weekend like he has been doing for 3 months, and the first summery one at that. Turns out I was wrong!!

It was hard to not contact him, you are right RTL, and Jack, yes, I was determined not to until today. Because of the new moon and speaking up stuff, I felt it was the right time to reach out to him and how freaky that he had got his phone in hand to text me when he received mine? So my instincts were right.

Tommorow there could be news on this job I said to him and he said he may hear about the offer on his dads house, so there may be some email contact tommorow from him, but if not, I WONT PANIC !! I will wait to Wednesday to contact him.

Hi Jeff! Are you all recovered now!?? You poor thing, I hope your heart can take it you know. I know, I know, I'm an idiot, you were right, they dont call you Wise Jeff for nothing you know (actually, noone does call you that, I'm gonna start doing so!!)

Ali x

my thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard