Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
O
O
That's brilliant Ali! Another baby step!

Not looking forward to an hour less sleep tonight at all, but at least it's an hour less of BF being out on the town. He's not in Newquay is he?

L.xx

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart.
And you'll never walk alone.
K
K
I think that is great!! He is contacting you as if you are still together. That's what my H would do when he was on trips or business lunches and hated it.

Sometimes I see him doing clear steps to you and suddenly I get worried you will scare him away... I can easily picture you, any day now, to ask him to come back...Don't you DARE!!!

Love K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
T
T
baby steps, baby steps, baby steps!

keep your cool, ali, jokey texts are working now!

(((ALI)))
T

A
OP Offline
A
HAHAHA! I've had my auntie and Mum today saying...just ask him to move back in for gods sake! Then my sister just called and said dont ask him, that would be bad. But dont worry Kalni, I wouldnt! I offered to cook him tea on Friday and he said no so I cant imagine he would say yes if I offer for him to move home!

Yes Lisa, well guessed, hes in Newquay! I joked earlier that was he not knee deep in foam yet getting mashed up and largeing it!? You know they have those terrible foam pit parties there in the clubs. He hates all that. He cant stand any kind of house or dance music or R&B. He's indie guitar music all the way (oh and Joy Division, but thats cos hes an old g*t!)

Gosh, another text message! Telling me his friend is really drunk! Wow, its like..as though he is including me in his night out, as though I am there..

Ok, I'm a bit excited now. (but I waited 1/2 hour and sent a jokey text back. No pressure!)

...and ANOTHER text straight back about the terrible nightclub hes in. Blimey, if he wasnt an hour away, I'd half expect him to turn up at the door when the clubs chuck out. Must not get excited like this !!! But, this is a real change to how things have been and I wasnt expecting this! (despite banging on about sudden changes today all week!) :-) EXCITED !

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
V
V
(((((Ali)))))
Are you starting to believe that he cares about you? He is really including you in his life. Keep doing what are doing! He is getting so comfortable with you!

K
K
I call him if you like and tell him to move back in with you if he keeps acting this way ...

Just joking ((ALI))!! Don't send me his number, I will not do it!

K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
T
T
Kalni you are HILARIOUS!!!

Ali I am so excited he is including you in his night like this!!

A
OP Offline
A
Kalni, why arent you in bed !!?? You must survive on like 4 hours sleep a night or something !?

I'm knackered and trying to go to bed, but I have lost my cat :-( Shes normally tucked up in her bed by 11 (so sweet, she takes herself off to bed at the same time every night!) ..ah here she is! Little monkey. Thats funny Kalni! But no more texts from him.. I had 5 tonight !! This is a very positive turn of events AND the phonecall when he left work Friday. AND the DATE Thursday! AND he said hed pay off our mortgage!

Ok Jeff..you could be right ! I do wish he'd just move back in though. Apart from the fact I really really love and miss him.. its yonks since I had sex and I'm flat broke and need his money! I could use a bit of both of that :-) Mainly though (99.5%) its because I miss and love him...

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
W
W2G Offline
W
Ali,

Yay!!! He is SOOO keeping you in the loop on his whereabouts.. he's thinking about you and sharing with you.. all very important baby steps!

I hope you have pleasant dreams tonight my friend!

W2G

Me 34/H 32
D 3

Previous Thread
P
P
Ali,

Hmmm...a foam pit party. God, I am old and need to get out more. I don't even know what that is!!

Your BF totally sounds like he was including you and keeping you posted as the night went along! That must be satisfying to get those texts from him, that HE initiated and kept initiating through the evening.

Seems like you are on his mind...a lot! Me thinks this is good...very, very good. And I understand completely the 99.5%--and also the other 0.5%!!!

: )
Go Ali Go!!

Purr

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard