Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
V
V
((((((Ali))))))

I think you BF is stressed and rundown. He isn't taking care of himself, and he is drinking too much. Kinda sucks to be him! Keep your head up Ali! I still think he may realize what a goof up he's been! And, at least he apologized!

Your tenant is an idiot! I don't think they have much chance of any success on the harassment thing. They'd have to prove something! Based on what? I might make all future interaction with them (hopefully not many!) in writing. It might be a good thing that they are not paying the rent, maybe it will be easier to get rid of them!

So, what's the dress like?

T
T
Ali!!

Good job going into town and getting new music and a dress!!! I am proud!!

((ALI))
T

M
M
Cool about the music and the dress. What's it look like?

As for the tenants, did you give them the notice of entry in writing? If not, start doing so and keep copies! As for the verbal stuff, keep notes about when they call, what they say, when you call them back, what you say. What a pain! Stupid people.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
K
Ali,

I know the feeling. My H seems to be working 12 hours a day, NOT having fun going out, not going out in general, eating junk food (big thing for him), lost all our friends (doesn't see them anymore), lives in a 1 room appartment (while making lots of money), missing his kids terribly (and it shows), has no energy, is stuck in a limbo state, just follows my moods, hopefully is horny (I am not a sex maniac, just joking about this a lot), and STILL can't figure out why he feels like this and is in this state... (duh or dah or however you aks in a stupid face)...

Your B sounds close to depression to me and that of course f$$ks up his immune system as well. Maybe it's time for him to grow up...

I am glad you decided to go spend some money on you (always helps when you are a woman), sorry to hear about your troubles...
L
Kalni

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
My H has also been sick a lot. Seems to be a common thing.

At any rate, don't let his ups and downs and illnesses dictate your life.

Retail therapy can be a good thing. Did some of that myself on Thursday. Still waiting to hear about your new dress!!!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Hey guys!!

Well..its cotton, white, but mainly black as has little black flowers all over it. Quite short and little puff sleeves. Will wear it with a small cardigan I have in yellow. I was going to post again earlier to say I felt regretful for being mad at him a bit today..I remembered that he is probably in depression, or suffering in some way and not in good shape mentally (clearly!) and yes, at least he did apologise. Its just all so sad.

He texted me again (!) to say he felt a bit better and had taken some antibiotics and he didnt know why his glands were up again but that it was annoying (yes Kalni..Durrr...I wonder why !!??) and that he would phone tommorow if he felt better. Then he said he hoped if I was ok (oh that old chestnut again and no, I didnt tell him if I was or not!!). So that was good of him and maybe he will phone tommorow, I hope he will.

I think he's done me a favour today. This is all so ridiculous. I am a good person and I loved him very much. I just hope he can live with himself, if he never comes back to me and ever realises what he has lost.

Tonight...I had my sister on the phone for an hour, as she broke up with her abusive boyfriend and got him to move out and then wanted him back...then my best friend called straight after for an hour in tears as she has to confront her abusive H about getting help or they will D, then I went to see that friend and she cried for an hour about how her H has had anger issues, and even threatened to hit her on their W DAY !!!

I'm not kidding you, I had 3 hours of this.

My BF was a good man. He was loving and kind and respectful to me, he was too respectful, he let me do what I liked. He embraced my family, he supported and cared for me. He never got cross or angry, we didnt row, he did 1/2 the housework, he did half the cooking, he took me for surprise days out on birthdays and anniversaries, he was my best friend, he made me laugh...and I was all this for him.

And then I see all these terrible R and the partners giving their abusive partners every chance under the sun to change, to fix it. And my BF gave me none. Not a single chance.

Well, he better wake up/grow up soon, else this fish may have swam off...

x

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
Wow, Ali, sounds like your life is a piece of cake compared to those close to you!

And the dress...how short...

Quote:
And my BF gave me none. Not a single chance.
Ali, your BF is still talking to you. Maybe he has to give himself a chance.

Hang in there. I see some strength in you even during these difficult times.

IMP

T
T
Ali,

Your dress sounds SUPER HOTTTTT!!! seriously, a good outfit can really lift the PMA.

I know you are frustrated with BF. Please be patient with him. I know I've told you a million times. I can tell you again!!! He is reaching out even though it is not always exactly how you want.

I'm glad you got to support others today. It always helps me feel stronger when I get to do that, I hope you feel the same!!

((HUGS))
T

E
E
Dearest Ali

You sound a million times better! I am so glad to hear about the Hot dress! And I'm glad that you got the tiniest bit angry with BF. As great as he might have been it does totally suck that he walked off and only thought about himself. GRRR! You deserve to be treated better than that! (Go with the anger - it helped me GAL and gave me more energy that being sad and mopey).

You are such an amazing friend - to all of us here and to you real life friends. They must really appreciate having you listen to their problems.

I am a good person and I loved him very much. I just hope he can live with himself, if he never comes back to me and ever realises what he has lost.
Well, he better wake up/grow up soon, else this fish may have swam off...

I agree!

Me - 29
H - 32
Married 7 years
Separated 09/07
O
O
Hey Ali,

I totally agree with what everyone else said!

I can really sympathise about your tenants, but it seems to me that they won't have a leg to stand on in terms of suing you for harrassment- there will be no case. I had tenants last year who threatened to sue me for harrassment, neglect and all sorts of other things, but that was all it was- threats. I don't know if you know this website

Landlord Zone

but it's really helpful for free advice and to get input from other landlords.

Love the sound of the dress by the way, and the GAL activities this afternoon.

L.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart.
And you'll never walk alone.
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard