Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A
OP Offline
A
HEY EVERYONE !! Ok, I will try and be alluring and unobtainable - thanks essie, and thanks Michelle for reminding me, I mustnt cling on his neck this time as though he is a lifeline!! Just a "normal" hug (yes, we always hug hello and goodbye). And OneDay..yes, I think men like a woman that can play a bit of trendy guitar music, think Suzi Quattro !!! (hes the right age to have faniced her isnt he, or is he a bit young ??). And have a great weekend with yur son Jeff! I will let you all know tomorow how its going.. EEEK !!

feel a little light headed, just cut my leg in the shower shaving and it was like the chain saw masacre in there :-)

Ok, off to the land of nod...thanks for your support !!! I will picture you all standing alongside me (jeez he wont be able to hug me, with a gaggle of people to get past!).

Ali xx

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
M
M
Lol. I had to laugh over your shaving cut because of one time where, in my H's words, I tried to "amputate my butt." I was DONE shaving, and putting the razor away when it slipped off on one end, so the blade was swinging loose, and I caught myself as I was moving it past my body. Gave myself like a 4 inch long gash along the top of my thigh and across my hip/butt.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
W
W2G Offline
W
Good luck this weekend Ali.

As the other mentioned.. try to stay calm and have fun!!!

Can't wait to read your posts tomorrow and Sunday!

W2G

Me 34/H 32
D 3

Previous Thread
V
V
I fancied Suzi Quattro! But that was what, 28 years ago? Works for me!

Last edited by dry_heat; 03/01/08 03:45 AM.
O
O
28 years Jeff- you must have just been a baby then! My H is 28 tomorrow, so a little young for Suzi Quattro, but I get the idea!

Good luck this weekend Ali- can't wait to hear what happens.

L.

A
OP Offline
A
Argghhh! He's still not phoned me and its nearly 1pm. I have done my hair my face, selected an outfit, tidied the house, hidden the DB books and had a final run through of Street Spirit in case he wants to hear it. I have tried to think of some witty and interesting things to tell him. I've been practising standing up straight and smiling alot serenly. I feel like I am preparing for the final exam at a Swiss Finishing School, but I have inadvertently tucked my skirt in my knickers and left a trail of toilet paper behind me.

ARRGHHH ! This is doing my palpitations no good at all.

Its very sunny here. No rain ! My tenants didnt pay their rent this month. *rse.

Ali xxx

my thread
K
K
Hi Ali,

Let'see what happens. I hope it turns out better than your wildest expectations (which should be VERY LOW so that shouldn't very hard)...

I can't wait to hear what happened...
Love
Kalni

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
Wow. Sucks about the tenants. I hope you can get all that straightened out soon. I hope the eviction process in England is easier than here.

I'm hoping you aren't on here posting like crazy because he called....

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
T
T
Ali,

I'm excited to hear about how your meeting with BF goes!! And the pottery class, and your stunning grooming!!

I hope your razor injury heals ASAP \:\)

((HUGS))
T

A
OP Offline
A
Hey everyone...well, he didnt come! He sent me a text message at 2pm saying he was sorry for not calling, but he was ill and his glands were up. He said going out to pick up pills, will call later if I feel better. Me

So he is ill. Yet again. My BF is a Leo and was always full of vitality and used to get ill about once every 2 years or so, and now he has been ill 4 times since he left me and not just a cold, but properly ill, laid up in bed, off work. When I read that, I was disappointed to not see him, but also I felt strangely a bit angry. He thinks his life was going to be so much better and happier without me in it..he refused to discuss the decision to leave or what had gone wrong, talk to me at all, refused to work on the R or go to MC, just thats it, over, this is the right thing for me, I have more confidence now and this is what I want.

Well, I hope he is happy ! Clearly, he is stressed and run down and not that happy.

I was glad he didnt come as I felt stressed as I got a solicitors letter this morning from the one tenant threatening to take me to court for harassment!!! They claimed I go to the flat whenever I like. She is insane. I've only ever been there when shes asked me to (to bring her a washing machine, to tighten the front door, to fix a leak) and I always arranged it with notice. And they havent paid the rent. So I dont know what to do ! I'm getting free legal advice on Monday. I think this is all because they were robbed and blame me.

So I wasnt feeling very composed after that and my head was full of what to do about it and I wouldnt have wanted to see him in that mood. He will still be ill tommorow so I wont see him this weekend and then he's away. But he does need to get his post sometime, so maybe I will see him, who knows.

I went to town and bought myself some music and a new dress instead.

Ali x

my thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard