Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1141663 07/24/07 05:36 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Need advice, I'm in my second marriage, just over a year into it. Recently found out my wife has been seeing another man. I'm not blameless in this, I had trust issues as a result of my first marriage. I have realized the damage that it has done to my relationship with my wife. It's been 21/2 weeks since I found out. My wife told that she loved this OM, but that she also still loves me. We've gone to counseling one time and are set to go again this week. She told the counselor that she wasn't 100% sure that she wanted to save our marriage. But atleast she is going. The OM is also married, told my W that he and his wife had grown apart, I think that he just taking advantage of the situation, but I'm through trying to convince her of that, she thinks that he loves her. We are doing good right now, I've quit checking up on her, but I'm still concerned she is talking to him. She also agreed to read Divorce Remedy, but I don't think she has read too much of it.

I
I
Post this in newcomers, you'll get more responses.

Me:38
W: 35
Married 11 years
2 daughters ages 7 and 3
D filed by her
[url]http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1143353&page=2#Post1143353[/url]

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard