Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
H
H
Atlas,

Broken keyboard or not, looks like the clouds are parting.

You two are really starting to pinpoint areas in your R that were broken and why. You've got a ways to go, but I'd say you have made a lot of progress today.

Any sense for why she's hung up on you dating? Not like you would, but just seems odd for her to think that you wouldn't start dating if you were divorced.

I think you may be entitled for float on cloud 9 for the remainder of the evening.

BD

My latest

Me: 36
W: 35
2 D: 9 and 5
T: 16 years
M: 12
10/4/06: Bomb
10/5/06: Ended A
4/22/07: ILYBNILWY

I'm a beautiful butterfly.
A
Atlas Offline OP
OP Offline
A
itskat and heimlich, thank you.

ya it was a rough day, big coaster ride, but i think things are defiently moving in the right direction. walked away very positive. for her say how to win her back, well she has left the door open i just have to get to it and not do something that will close it.

the dating thing is funny, i think she needed to see if the opposite sex still finds me attractive. i'm not a bad looking guy, vain i know, but i'm no brad pitt either. in fact i'm rather tall and skinny. 6'2" and usually 185, but i have dropped major pounds through this. but for a while she kept pushing me to go out, and now that she knows women are approaching me, and that her new friend wants a date, i think she is freaking out. she has snapped a few times that i am hers. the only thing i can come up with is she thought it would do me some good to see how hard the single life would be, but now that i already have a line up for dates, well i can imagine that makes her jealous. i don't know.

i sure hate that she is dating though, but what do you do. but she said she makes it clear that nothing physical is going to happen, and she said she was surprised how many men immediately walk away. hmm, go figure men physical. but this is her choice, and if she f's up this m, well she did it, not me. i continue to wear my ring, won't date and just gal'ing.

i'm not sure if i'm going through my own mlc, or what. but i've always on the dark side of things, sort of hard though when you deal with tax issues all day. doesn't really fit, but always used to be at shows, music, bars, the fun. well sort of rediscovering myself, and i have come up with 2 big gal's. i'm going to start saving for the bike i want, i'll by something to tide me over for now, but eventually i want something that is loud as hell, low and mean. prior to that i'm really wrestling with the tattoo thing, i have for years wanted this very basic thunderbird, sort of native american design, but if i do it is going to take up the whole chest. if i'm going to do it, i'm going big.

sort of weird, never really been into the tattoo's and i was thinking about that lately, and looked around at my frieds as we were all eating dinner, most are covered and at the least a few. i think that is what has actually turned me off to them, so many bad ones, but there are some great ones as well. i have a friend with a couple of hummingbirds on his forearm and they are some of the best i have ever seen.

well both a bike and tattoo aren't an overnight purchase since i'll need to pool some money, so i won't be an organ donor just yet. gives some time to think it over.

Me: 31
W: 31
S: 2
Bomb 6-24-07
Seperated 6-24-07
W Filed October
Temp. Hearing 11-26-07
Completely Sober Jan. 2, 08.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard