Yup Matt....if my W wanted me to...I'd probably hang on as well but my W does know what she wants and that is to divorce me. So be it. Not a big baseball fan...but I am starting to get into the sox.

I went fishing this morning. Had fun. Caught a bunch of stripers but no keepers. On the way back I texted W and asked if she wanted me to grab some dunkin donuts. I knew she didn't have any food at her place and the kids were there. She texted back and said "sure". So I did. Got there, hung out with my kids for a bit. We were sitting on the deck and she was just really quite. I asked what was wrong and she said nothing (of course). I then said that I felt like I was intruding. I got something like "Well they want you here now anyway, so don't worry about it". If she didn't want me to come by she should have just said that she was all set as far as breakfast. She doesn't stand up for what she wants, expects me to read her mind and then resents me when I don't. Whatever. Then she suggests that I stay there with the kids because they were having fun and that she'd go groccery shopping. Well I hung out for a bit with them but then decided to leave. I have a lot to do today anyway...but I certainly didn't want to hang out somewhere that I wasn't wanted.

Guess we just need to set out boundaries moving forward...but she won't because she won't want to hurt my feelings or something...but then I'm the bad guy for not just knowing. Whatever! Same behavior that gut us here.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World