Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
Hey,
Hows things?
Waiting to hear the latest updates....

Thanks for stoping by, I'll be updating shortly \:\)

M
OP Offline
M
this has nothing to do with anything but I love this even if it's the wrong holiday

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1043018015471

Happy Resurrection Day! Happy Easter! Happy Passover Season!

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
Hey,
Hows things?
Waiting to hear the latest updates....

Well I finally did get the update & 07 thread started
Fittingly called the 2007 Resurrection Roller Coaster LimboLand Fun

I did a quickie Update & Re-Introduction of my sitch since it's been so long that I've been on the board & the old links to my threads were lost when they did the conversion to this new system so I'm unable to find those old ones from 2002 on forward
hopefully i'll get to posting at least once every 2 weeks

silly me has forgotten how to link this forward to the new thread & the new thread back to this one - if you know how to do that could you be so kind to do that connection
Thanks

M
OP Offline
M
ok I think I've figured out how to connect this thread to my new thread

2007 RollerCoaster Thread

as I find my old threads I'll post them onto my new thread since it's going to take awhile to locate them all

MLC is a process which can't be rushed & while it can be such a crazy process there are things which need to be learned as the LBS before the MLCer will be able to complete his/her journey & return home for good
If we both don't learn our lessons then this will cycle through again until we finally do

Successfully DBing for MLC is not a quick return of the MLCer to the home -
it's getting thruogh the MLC to the end having learned our lessons &
dealing with the baggage that forced the MLC in the 1st place &
being able to reconcile at the end

There are many marriages that would be restored if only the LBS understood this concept -
that this will take some time to get through
sometimes years but if we intend to be restored to our WAS MLCer then we simply need to wait upon this to take it's course

in reading one of the classical preachers of old I'm not sure if it was spurgeon or torrey or murray but the man said something in his book that made me think about to pass on to others...
God's timeing is bery much differant than how we human's think of time in our impatience - the bible says that to God 1000 years is as a day & a day as 1000 years... well that means 10 yrs of God working on us is only about 15 minutes to God

Gee that kinda gives you a new way of thinking about this whole thing doesn't it? I mean it brings to mind the proverbial car trip with the kids in the back seat saying every 15 minutes "are we there yet?"
thats exactly what's going on with us because we're God's children & HE's driving so we might as well sit back & ride in awe over just how much HE's been blessing us & teaching us & providing for us... HIS sometimes very ungrateful children

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard