Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
My goodness...Butterfly...had many similarities in my talk with my H today....as you said, it was said in an "I'm sorry" state....I too wasn't angry at H just so hurt and disappointed ...

I can't believe your H called to ask you that........I wish for the day mine might bring himself to do that !!!!! I LONG for that day.....yet please be careful....this is so hard on everyone....try not to expect anything ok .........try...

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
B
OP Offline
B
I've had a night to sleep on this and clear my head a bit. I'm treading VERY cautiously here. Zero expectations at this point. Yesterday was only words and until I start seeing some actions to back them up I'm staying reserved. I will continue to be his friend, as I promised him before this. But, My H is very manipulative, and very good at it. Always has been. I almost see that he was afraid of losing me and he's not ready to do that, but I don't know that he's ready to give up OW either. I think our no ML and not being able to remain close friends if I move on really affected him (His words were that it hit him like a hammer). I'm waiting to see if he's just trying to keep me "on the line" but with no real intention of making any moves right now. I don't know. Time will tell. I'm seeing him at lunch today, but probably won't be back online again until Monday. I don't usually get on at home. No time and we have slow dial up connection that drives me crazy!

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.
David Burns, Intimate Connections
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard