Hi Fellow DBers

My sitch:
Me 32 wife
He 32 husband
married 2 1/2 years
separated 4/04 reconciled 6/04
no children

During our separation I did the LRT in DR. Within two weeks from sticking to the technique my H said he had made a mistake, missed me, he knows we can be happy. During the two mths, we both also read 5LL. H said he now understands me better and he was going to "speak my language"

Problem: H is not speaking sticking to what he said. I confronted him with this last night. 1) he doesn't spend quality time with me/for us 2) he doesn't keep his word about little things. He said he wants our marriage to work, so he is going to TRY.

I'm tired of hearing the same broken promises. Why does he have to TRY to spend time with me.

My H is the kind of person who loves to be in groups. He would be perfectly happy to do everything with other couples/friends/family. This is nice, but not the majority of the time. He says activities are boring with just two people. I take offense to this.

So if I want to do something all I have to do is suggest so and so come along then he's all for it. But if I just want it to be the two of us, he's usually busy, tired, or we need to save money.

Right now his parents, sister, and brother-in-law are in town for two weeks. If they suggest they want to do something, of course he breaks his neck to do it.

And of course ,in my frustration I haven't been DB'ing very well. The LRTI is not for me anymore, since he's home and we have agreed to work on our marriage. But what can I do in this situation?

I don't want to go out alone at this point, because his family is in town( they don't know that we were separated)

Oh yeah, when we were separated my H told me he had told his mother. I've since learned that was a lie. Was he trying to make me believe he was more serious about divorce than he actually was!!???? I don't quite understand this.

What can I do? I don't want to be in a marriage where I feel like part of a group.

By the way, my husband is from a different country and his family is similar to him. They usually do everything together. It gets on my @#$% nerves.

No kidding: we have a three bedroom house and everyone is sleeping in ONE room for the next two weeks(not my husband and me , of course!) They don't want to use the other room; they want the feeling of camping out. But I don't want to be a victim of it.

I would rather be by myself than in a marriage where 1) I feel lonely 2) If I want attention, I have to share it with family/friends.

Any advice?????

Anita