Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up!!!

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
totite Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks JamesJohn! I lurk here often and post to DNO quite a bit over in Surviving. I am wondering when you might create a forum for the successful folks to post occasionally. I can't come on all the time, but can try to provide insight at times. Just a thought...

My H came home almost 15 months ago and there are still things to learn from DBing. It doesn't end when they come back - a new chapter begins. The "living AS IF" must continue or trouble and doubt can return. You don't want to go back to the same old stuff - you want the new and improved version of your M.

As I said, I'm around - and will add my $.02 when I can!

totite "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative..."
R
R
JJ - great suggestion by totite - a success forum would be great. It would help us to post what worked for us, and give inspiration to newbies or even people piecing that are feeling like "when will this work" or even "does this work?" And very nice of you totite to stick around. I am personally very grateful to this BB and I am trying hard to "give back" by posting to people needing help. It just seems so hard when your H comes back to you, doesn't it? Suddenly, you have so much to do in your life. Happily, of course.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...445#Post1956445
Love the idea--a place for old timers!

Hey T--glad all is going well. Things have settled here, were trying to work on what we have learned (take time for ourselves), not always perfect, but striving.

Jackie

K
kml Offline
K
Hi Jackie!!!!
Good to hear from you, girl!

Ellie

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard