Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Good Morning T2,

That is great on the NO side effects.

I take 100mg and I definitely think it makes me sleepy. But it is worth it for the help it gives me in keeping the emotions on a bit more even kneel.

Do you think any of them understand the lasting effects of their betrayal on the person who was betrayed?

Thank goodness if you have to stay on them there are no side effects.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
T
T
T2;

I wanted to stop by and thank you for your support and great advice. I'm not always so good at following it, but just having you in my corner makes me feel better each and every day! You are an inspiration and I just wish I could give you the biggest hug.
Here (((((((((((T2))))))))))
Totally

T2,

Thanks for stopping by most post. Your opening post for this thread was awesome and hit on a lot of points that I need to address for myself. I want to get to the point where you are--having respect for myself.

C
C
You have had such an impact on me with your wonderful insight. If you have time would you visit my posts today and give me any additional thoughts.

Thanks,

Steve (CamCoop)

G
G
This was an amazing post... Extremely Inspirational!!!

I know that my W has done the very same things... put herself last before my career, our kids and me.

I wish I could have seen it and stopped it... Now I struggle to let her grow and support her. But this has got to be her journey...

Of course, I too have given up part of myself. I focused on my career, work, school, money, material possession, status and many other things always thinking it would help our M and our kids... What a fool...

Life teaches us the hard way... But I am much more proud of myself now and how I act toward everyone in my life. It's liberating for me to think of others before myself...

Thx

Be Patient, Maintain Hope, and whatever you do... Do it out of Love. Current => Time For Something Different
Ok, were all going to have to pitch in and buy T2 one of those black & orange Harley brand halter tops to go with her new attitude.

OP Offline
TAL,

LOL, ME in a Harley Davison halter top? Now that would be a 180!!!!

I'm famous for my colored socks that ALWAYS match my Brooks Brother tailored shirts w/monogramed cuffs....do ya think they could monogram that halter somehow? LMAO
T2

T2,

Your posts uplift me. THANKS!!!! We newer ones need to see how all this hard works can pay off. Thanks for sharing all the good stuff with us...and coming by our posts from time to time to share tidbits of wisdom. It sounds as tho your H is enjoying your company at all times, proud to show you off to his friends, and re-connecting with his LL. Continue to keep us posted....

Mooka

LOLOL!!! Well, they will have to refer to you as the button-down biker babe!

T2,
You are proof that a M can be better than it was before. That you can rise from the ashes, forgive and make this M work. That you can be who you want to be! That you can move on if you had to!

Awesome sitch!

YA YA
Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard