Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
mooka Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello all my fellow cyber DBers!!!

I just got locked out of my previous post. Would someone, (more clever than I am) please connect my last post. I am really lame at that stuff!!

Anyhow....just want to update you all on my councelling session. I met with Joann from Michele's office....she is WONDERFUL! I usually do the phone coaching thing, but today made the time to go out and meet with her.

She helped me keep focus on ME. I really feel good about how far I've come (for me, that is) and where I am going. Yes, who knows how this will all turn out with H, but I am DETERMINED to dig deep and give it all I've got. I feel our cores are aligned....that the real love we once shared is buried, deep...and was so real, that it still exists. I feel it, I do.

I've had dreams lately about us re-connecting and they are sooooo real. And, I have asked God to close those doors, if I'm on the wrong path....He hasn't yet.

Joann's advice mirrors Wiley's almost to a tee. Tho, she's not really into suggesting dating, per say. That is tricky waters....but "acting as if" and being mysterious about the possibility that I am dating...is good....in fact that's what she definately suggested. I told her about my MFs...and said if I spend time with them, it would be very clear that it is on the basis of "friendship"

She suggests, not answering the phone, let it go to VM a few times, not take the first date plan H might suggest....put him off a little....so he has to PURSUE a little harder. She gave me tons of credit for most of the dbing I've been doing, under the circumstances.

I think being busy, active, filling up my life, re-evaluating what "I want outta life" and being mysterious is where I am going. Not be too available..and of course not at all NEEDY.

Well, that's all for now. I am feeling strong inside, no matter how this works out....this MOOKA is on a roll and making each day better for herself, than before.

Thanks for reading this....and staying with my new post!

Mooka

# 1

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"

Pam

mooka Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Pam....Of course you are totally on top of this!! WHy am I not surprised... you are the woman!!

Mooka

LOL

Thank you, glad to be of service!

I should know how to do it, by the time you get to like 30 threads, you ought to have it figured out!

Pam

Mooka,

Thanks for sharing about your session. Glad it went well. Great PMA!! That advice will help many of us!

Keep up the good work!!

nik

mooka Offline OP
OP Offline
Just bumping my post up....not much new to report in. Spending more time alone than I wish....many friends out of town. Working some, have dinner plans tomorrow night. Haven't heard from H, tho I think he called from work about an hour ago....he didn't leave a message. His work phone always says "out of area"....so I think it was him, tho not positive.

Will catch up on all of you now.

mooka

Hi Mooka,

Quote:

Joann's advice almost mirrors Wiley's to a tee.

Wow..I'm honored..
Quote:

This MOOKA is on a roll.

Yes, she certainly is, which is why she SHOULDN'T BE wondering whether the missed call today was her H or not...she's TOO BUSY FIGURING WHAT SHE WANTS OUTTA LIFE to concern herself for now. Let him CONCERN HIMSELF as to why she isn't returning or answering all his calls..

TGIF

mooka Offline OP
OP Offline
H did just call and I answered. It was him who called earlier...tho I didn't answer then. He wanted to ask about tax stuff....and when he could check out the papers from CPA. He said he would come out Sun morning....I told him I worked tomorrow. I said fine and gotta go now.

He seems busy with his life....that's a pi$$er for sure....if I allow it it can make my head spin negatively. But, I've STOPPED myself from doing that....now witin in minutes!! That's huge for me, no more crazymaking....totally a waste of my time and energy. It's hard, but time for a glass of wine and relaxing. My neighbor might stop by soon for wine with me. We'll see.

Yes....I'm still angry at the sitch I'm in (we're all in)...BUT I am giving it all I got to move on for ME...it's time. Giving it to God, it's in His hands.

Thanks for letting me vent somemore.

Mooka

D
DBB Offline
D
M

Quote:

Yes....I'm still angry at the sitch I'm in (we're all in)...BUT I am giving it all I got to move on for ME...it's time. Giving it to God, it's in His hands.

Sounding good, maybe I can get some of that positive energy.

Keep on.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard