Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
So how do I create mystery when the W doesnt care what I do or anything about me? We are separated and there is no contact from her. I am "getting a life" by going to the gym and studying for exams. The W has gone seriously dark on me and seems to have moved on.

A
ABC Offline
A
Tom,

On your thread you told us she knew you had a roommate. Somehow she found that out. Who to say she won't find out other things about what you are doing.

Now it is your turn to move on. The only way you will get over her to live. The mystery will not only help you but who knows it may peek her curiousity.

A

DB Coach
DB Coach
Along with abc's wisdom, remember that the other reason you are "moving on" is to take time to develop you and your interests. Making yourself a better person through socializing, developing new skills, sports, investment in your faith, etc., is an essental part of this "mystery" process! So, even though you aren't aware of what your W knows (and as abc implied - probably more than you realize), you are still moving forward with you!

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
B
B
I have a hard time creating mystery. I have five kids who tell him everything. But he never asks and I never tell.He has shown no interest in what I do.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
A
ABC Offline
A
Briget,

He knows more than you think.

Laurie advice above is right on.

A

B
B
He has shown no interest in what I do.Not asked one question from me or the kids as far as i know. But then again my D9 rambles on when she see's him.Trying to fill him in on his once a week visit.I just wonder if he even cares. he is so wrapped up in his ow.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
A
ABC Offline
A
Briget,

Like Laurie said...creating mystery is you doing new and/or different things. It is you saying I'm moving on. If he finds out great....if not also great. You win either way.

Does that make sense? I know it stinks right now but you have to move for the kids sake. Believe it works great for you PMA....I've been there.

A

B
B
I know your right. I started a new job last week. It is the first job I have held in ten years. I haven't told him about it. I wonder if he knows about it. I feel a little mysterous with that. I also have gone out once a week to shoot pool. I used to be really good when I was younger.I'm getting good again. I let that slip over the weekend that i have stated to join pool tournaments to my sister in front of my hubby.he didn't say anything. I wonder what he thought.I am having fun. It's just a shame I can't do them with him. I have made a few new friends.So Iam going on. I just wish I could see some courosity(spelling) from hubby.Who knows what he is thinking. He is the quiet type.
Briget

I think I understand now. Go out and get a life -just for yourself. If the WAS is interested or not about this "mystery" it doesnt matter because you are doing it for yourself. Who knows what the WAS is thinking, now that I think about it, who cares what they are thinking.

M
M
Quote:

Who knows what he is thinking. He is the quiet type.

Sounds like a new goal if you ask me. But as Tom said. Who really cares what the hell they think? It's all about YOU. And your growth. This whole thing really sucks. It's all a game but a game that has to be played if we stand a chance of reversing our situations. The uncertainty is frustrating. But if there has been nothing filed you STILL have time on your side. It saddens me that it is so EASY for people to divorce. I like Texas law. 6 months of Seperation BEFORE you can file anything.... Then another 6 months of waiting until it is over. Now THAT is a law that makes SENSE!!!! But never the less.

Who CARES what he thinks. He left YOU! Let him stew. Let him wonder who you are spending your time with. I bet you anything that he is.

Nothing I do Seems to work!
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard