Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
C
I think a child needs access to both parents but as you said you don't want to force him. But as I am on the other side where my kids have blocked me it's not nice at all.

N
N
Just wait till Ls figure out the legal staff Eq. Your S needs both of you. He is in pain now. Be there for him. Try to ease his mind. His anger is unsderstandable.

You need to be calm man, you need a clear mind and the proper rest.

You’ll need to bring S and W closer eventually. Be prepared to face that instance.

Stay strong man, it’s a difficult time. Keep being the lighthouse Eq.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
S
S
If you don't have a lawyer, I suggest it's time to get one.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Update:

Well, judge just awarded split placement of our S temporarily. Im really worried as they have an explosive R. Just weird how she told him 2 weeks ago he cant live there after they had an blowout, and now shes fighting for placement. S isnt happy.

Im hurting right now about not seeing my S every day in the future, and also worried about his safety and well being when hes in that house.

Together:20 years
M:3 years
Me:40
WW:40
S15
A suspected:5/17
AC:5/18
BD:8/18
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Update:

The D is finally done with. Im very relieved to be done with her. It has been a long road and there are still some issues to clear up(she has kept my belongings and says she doesnt have them, my lawyer isnt a help at all).

I lost any feelings i ever had for after some of the worst things she did. She crossed lines with my son and my mother that just should never have been crossed. If there was a boundary or line that shouldnt be crossed, she would consistantly trample that line.

Im still trying to figure out how to get my belongings at this point.

I'll have a larger update in the future.

S15
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
D
D
Onwards and upwards equalizr.
You've had a difficult journey, you will get your "belongings" eventually, but hey do they mean that much. Think about everything else you've got now including freedom.......
Peace

E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by dunnm
Onwards and upwards equalizr.
You've had a difficult journey, you will get your "belongings" eventually, but hey do they mean that much. Think about everything else you've got now including freedom.......
Peace

In the grand scheme they don't, but she pretty much has EVERYTHING of mine. Most importantly, she has a few important family heirlooms that are neither cheap, or replaceable. I would like those back. She's essentially stealing her own child's inheritance.

You are right, once i let go, i felt free. That was the best feeling ive had in a long long time.

S15
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis