Howdy do!
My children returned from their dad's today.
Ive been bombarded by texts!

Son told their dad not to stress me out since cancer feeds on stress. My son is concerned for my health because all my sons see is the look on my face every time their father texts.

XH: "You said you were fine. Either you're lying to the boys or to us. If you're not fine then the boys should live with us. I am concerned for the boys since they are regressing and not doing well in school. WE need your support. You refuse to respond to texts and calls so it's obvious you don't want to parent or coparent with us."

I haven't responded.

UGH!!!!!! My children don't want to live with them. I am really fine and the boys regress when he continues to attack me as a mother and as a person. Then when they don't see him - they get better all around.

I told my son that I'm ok but he really needs to understand that though he tried to help me, his father is using it against me again.

I am fully capable to parent and tend to my children and their needs - emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.

My children are trying to cope. My poor babies are overwhelmed. My high schooler said he's going to go to his school counselor because he wants the counselor not to be intimidated by my XH and for her to know what's going on.

I am seeking another counselor for my other sons.

When will XH let up. If it's not school, it's behavior, or finances, or health, or something. Why does he hate me so much? Who is he?

Should I respond to his texts that he accuses me of not coparenting or responding to his texts?

In His Love

VGE1

Romans 8:28