Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
lostasf Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes, we have had some contact. She did send me a "welcome back to work" text when I got back. Other than that it's been mostly logistics (vet appointments, grooming, reminders for relative birthdays). She did invite me for tacos yesterday, but I had a huge lunch so I declined. I returned the favor today by inviting her for spaghetti to which she declined. Also, after some reflection this past 2 weeks I think it may be best that I discontinue going into so much detail on this site. I came here looking for answers in a very dark time for me, but the information that I have shared was very personal and I didn't take my Wife's feelings toward this into consideration. After my past month or so, I am in a much better place and realize now how much some of this could hurt her and should have been kept private. I don't think it is fair of me to do that to her, so my responses from this point will be a little more vague. I still want to update you all as I intend to finish what I have started, I just think it is time to bring this back internal a little more. Hopefully you all understand.

D
D
Originally Posted By: lostasf
She did invite me for tacos yesterday, but I had a huge lunch so I declined.

lostasf,

You've got a lot more willpower than me; I could never decline the offer of taco.

V
V
Lost,

what ever works for you, works for us. Good luck buddy.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard